• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. IAMSORA

Xemnas IS Terra?

so we know Xehanort/AX/Terranort contains BODY: Terra HEART: Terra, Eraqus, and MX SOUL: im guessing MX and/or Eraqus and/or nothing, because we know that Terra's soul is in LS anyway. we also know that body = heart + body + soul nobody = body + soul heartless= heart (i know, a heartless is a...
  2. IAMSORA

whats going on with braig?

so in the older trailer, braig looks like braig. but in the new trailer, braig looks like xigbar. any thoughts?
  3. IAMSORA

Kingdom Key Keychain

does anyone know why the keychain on sora's keyblade is a mickey? i know he's the king and all, but what did he do to have his face be the keychain? did we ever really get an answer why this happened? i just dont get it. do you think we will get an answer ti this in future games?
  4. IAMSORA

2 Nobody questions...

1) I'm sure its because Nomura hadn't thought of the idea yet, or wanted to hold it for a later game, but did we ever get an actual explanation of why there were no dusks running around traverse town and wonderland in KH1? considering he actually works the fact that sora forgets all of his...
  5. IAMSORA

Org XIII Heartless...

So we know that lea, ienzo, xehanort, even, aeleus and braig are back. This mean that their heartless and nobody were defeated. and since most people who turn into a heartless look un-human (shadow), and most nobodys look un-human (dusk), this brings something up. what makes the members of the...
  6. IAMSORA

Why is Young MX back?

I understand, as Yen Sid said, that when a heartless and a nobody are defeated, the original being returns. So Sora and Riku beat Xemnas and Ansem SOD, and they were created when Xehanort (MX and Terra) did the experiments. so, why isnt he back, he is the original person, not MX. why is he back?
  7. IAMSORA

Series Structure

Despite it not always seeming like it, there actually is a pattern to the games released. I was looking at it, and there seems to be a missing spot for a future game. MAIN side side MAIN side side MAIN side side MAIN BBS bbsvol2 ???????? KH1 com days KH2 coded 3d KH3 i doubt there would be a...
  8. IAMSORA

Logo Significance...

Take a look at the logo for each game. They all say KINGDOM HEARTS over the heart symbol with the subtitle under it. I find it interesting that the style of the fancy letters in KINGDOM HEARTS is the same for KH1 and COM, then changes slightly for KH2. Days, BBS, and coded were announced at the...
  9. IAMSORA

Post Xehanort Saga...

So Kingdom Hearts III has been understood to be the end of "Xehanort Saga". Nomura has basically said that kh will take a different direction after that. Except, every kingdom hearts game that we have played was part of this "saga". to us, kingdom hearts is the xehanort saga. So what is going to...
Back