• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

What are you looking forward to in Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance?

I'm more excited about the story. The story of KH really got me, especially the plot in BBS, and I can't wait to see what will happen in this game (hopefully we may see Aqua and her friends being saved, or at least the start of it.)
  2. M

[THEORY] Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Version Two, Worlds and Boxart

This theory sounds good, but like others said, it might make the series more complicated.
  3. M

[THEORY] The Xehanort-sora connection

What I think is that since YMX is in DDD, he may be trying to bring out the darkness inside Sora (i.e. Vanitas). He may still have his sights set on making the X-blade and may use Sora as another catalyst, like he did for Ven.
  4. M

There better be Allies in DDD (Whats Happened To KH???)

I agree. One thing I like about this series was that you fight alongside Disney characters, as well as fight the Disney villains. Kingdom Hearts is part Disney, so they should include the party members for the sake of the series. I mean, I'm impressed with what they're doing in DDD, but...
  5. M

Is Days Really a Bad Game?

The gameplay was all right, despite the fact that I have to replay a mission over and over for a side quest. The story's good (though I haven't played the whole game and I just watch YouTube for the cutscenes), as expected from the series.
  6. M

Black Coat Riku in KH3D

Re: Riku in KH3D I read that this game is connected to 358/2 Days, Coded, and BBS. You never know that it may be Data Riku. I guess ANYTHING can happen in the Realm of Sleep.
  7. M

In regards to time travel

I like the time travel idea. Since it shows Pinocchio's story, which according to KH1 happens before the events of the first game, and the fantasia world (when Mickey was an apprentice), in a way, the realm of sleep is like a paradox-free zone in which anything can happen (i.e. young Xehanort...
  8. M

What's Up?!

Hello. I've been coming to this site for quite some time and haven't had the time to join. Now, I have and I hope to make good conversations in the KH community.
Back