• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. luna008

One piece poster: step one

so my friend asked me to do a one piece poster after seeing the book marks. she wanted the kid version of luffy, zolo, usopp, nami, and sanji in front and the adult version in the back. so i got done with the kids. i didnt trace and i didnt copy direct pictures, but i did use a lot of them for...
  2. luna008

bookmarks

okay heres some one piece bookmarks i made. i didnt trace just picked some pics and tried my best to copy them. (luffy and nami are on the same book mark and sanji and zolo also share a bookmark.
  3. luna008

flower garden

okay, so the quality sucks, i know. and there arent that many flowers...nor do they look alot like flowers, but im proud of it!
  4. luna008

The Research Thread!

All seekers of knowledge come here! Have you ever wanted to write a story but didn't know that much about the topic or culture that you would be talking about? Well worry no more! The Reaserch Thread is here to help! Simply just ask what you want to know and another member just might be able to...
  5. luna008

Colors

so I'm experminting with the monochromatic sceam. so heres green!...and i know the quality sucks...
  6. luna008

They don't make them like they used to

A 1935 Chevy Suburban, done with scratch art during my art class!tell me what ya think!
  7. luna008

Mine Forever

give me a pencil and i shall be happy.XD so these are mine and a friends oc's at destiny islands! tell me what ya think!
  8. luna008

My Comic

just something i decided to do to help me with my drawings. which it did...later on. for now, enjoy this one till i can post the others!
  9. luna008

the dragon

this is a type of art that i like to do (i dont know what kind it is though...) and it yields some pretty awsome stuff, so what do you think? p.s. you can find this on my deviant art page, just type in my user name, luna008 (yeah, i didnt change it on here)
  10. luna008

Dawn

i forget what type of poetry, but its all about line placement, not rythming. DAWN I wait, I wait, For that warm red glow, To see the day began a new way, To see the night die in a flurry of light, For that warm red glow, I’ll face the dark, To see the night die in a flurry of light, For I...
  11. luna008

Fanfiction ► sweet memories ch.1

okay, im a huge ienzo/zexion fan!so i made a fan fic (you can also find this on my da account)so tell me what you think! SWEET MEMORIES CH.1 Those horrible words were still ringing in Ienzo’s head almost as if Master Ansem was there himself saying them. “Ienzo, I don’t think it’s healthy for...
  12. luna008

Alones

okay,two stories in one day!woo!anyways, i orginally posted this on my da account (i have the same username on their as i do on this site), i cant really explain the story, so just read it and tell me what you think. ALONES We were sent away. Some of us had parents, Aunts, Uncles, or other...
  13. luna008

War

this is an orginal fiction i did for a writing game, but the game was cancled before it began so i didnt know what else to do with it. tell me what yout think. “What are you thinking about?” Zane asks me as I gazed across the blood stained grass. “Who said I was thinking.” I tell him. In...
  14. luna008

Where are you going to day.

ah poety, when i start writing it i cant stop. so heres one i did a little while back. its a story about a curse, and what some one will do to stop it, and the importance of noticing things you would usually pass by with out a glance. please tell me what you think! Where are you going today...
  15. luna008

Could He do it?

We where talking in Psychology and this question came up: could God make a sandwhich so big that he himself couldn't eat it? so i decided to see what other people thought?
  16. luna008

As you might have guessed it

yes, this is another thread about being new on the forms.sorry, i wanted to get the hang of it before i posted an actual form.well, its nice too meet you all!i've always been a big kh fan since i first heard simple and clean come and and turned to my tv to see what it was!i've been wanting to...
Back