• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Fanfiction ► Truth or Tell

It's a little short, but it's cute. ^_^ Try to make it longer, though.
  2. X

How do you want to die?

Alright, so let's just say you can't die of old age. That's boring! How do YOU wanna go? Personally? I want Masamune to randomly fly in and impale me and then die laughing. On national television. Because I will be like: "Damn, that's so weird it's funny." ...Don't tell me I have issues.
  3. X

Ice Titan Glitch

Re: Glitch (Ice Titan) Possibly. I don't know, I don't think it ever happened to me... Maybe it did when Johnny defeated him, but I don't remember anymore.
  4. X

Ice Titan Glitch

Re: Glitch (Ice Titan) ...that's strange. Maybe it's some sort of glitch in the programming... do you remember doing anything similar in either battle? Maybe that triggered the glitch or something...
  5. X

Sephiroth

Try equipping strike raid and stuff. Apparently EStriderEX equipped the Kingdom Key and cast Ragnarok and it took Sephiroth down 3 bars...
  6. X

The Coolest Heartless Ever Is...

Shadows! They were so cute.
  7. X

Ice Titan Glitch

Re: Glitch (Ice Titan) Has this happened to anyone in any other battles or is it just limited to the Ice Titan?
  8. X

Fanfiction ► can i borrow some gil

...This is the entirely wrong forum. If you want gil, there's a post set up for donations in the RPG Inferno section.
  9. X

Glitch (versing Sephrioth)

I might just be crazy enough to go see if that works.
  10. X

Ice Titan Glitch

Re: Glitch (Ice Titan) Ugh, i thought I had that with Ursula one time... Eh. I wouldn't worry about it too much. At least you didn't lose your game, like I did, and have to start all over.
  11. X

Glitch (versing Sephrioth)

...That's... odd... Why the hell were you using Kingdom Key, though?
  12. X

Creat-A-Card

Boss: Sephiroth Effect: Sin Harvest Length: Iunno. CP: 69
  13. X

Sephiroth

Yeah, but you get bragging rights.
  14. X

Fanfiction ► In My Heart (reposted)

Fans always come up with theories. I said I liked it before, and I still do. Despite the OoC-ness.
  15. X

Sephiroth

Nothing, I think. It's for glory. Wait, is he in CoM?
  16. X

The Jump Festa

Yeah... Oh well. Optimism's good. Besides, they need the fan-support, and if they see that it's what the fans want...
  17. X

Sephiroth

70, at least, to be safe. Try a few strategies. Don't worry. Some people don't even beat him at level 100.
  18. X

KH2 definite theme song

I'm kinda confused. Is it that song in the new trailer?
  19. X

it's just so sad...

Yeah, he goes a little overboard... But he's neither light nor dark. He is... can't. It'll spoil it.
Back