• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

After KH2 comes out

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rioraku

Maybe they will be talking about strategies,faqs,walkthroughs, etc...or just talk about the games story and be like...."so thats what they meant by [whatever]" and things to that nature...

overdrive

Orienter
Well yes I do think that this site is gonna be up but not as many people are going to come for a while until they cmopletely master kh2, and once they have they will want to know about kh3!
P.S. I love this site ^_^

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
Gone to Year 3000 with the Jonas Brothers :D xD
I think some people will be on here talking a little about kh3 since a lot of other people are saying things about it so there might be some random theories or something >.> i agree that most members wont be on here until their done with kh2 ^^;

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
I think the kh series will end at 3..so theres nothing to do in these forums after that!

cloudyfantasy

wondering why my so called friends make fun of me
Rioraku said:
Maybe they will be talking about strategies,faqs,walkthroughs, etc...or just talk about the games story and be like...."so thats what they meant by [whatever]" and things to that nature...

thats what i think.....people will start using this for strategies and stuff like that....and then of course if a KH3 is confirmed then they would start talkin bout that......

krnpunkpride92

well after KH2 comes out the sites gonna be unpopular for 2-3 month than after people watch the ending and secret ending than a buttload of people will be on here asking people about the ending which nobody knows about.....:(

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
After KH2 comes out and then MAYBE after KH3 comes out, then fans will take KH to the next step. Kingdom Hearts the Lunch Box, Kingdom Hearts the Breakfest Cerial, Kingdom Hearts the T-Shirt, Kingdom Hearts the Flame Thrower. Kids love them.

lol

D

Dexter

At least will have somthibg to wait for!......We will be one happy family.....LOL!!!

Ryu

an obscene gesture
This forum will probably stay open for a long time, even after KH2 is released. People will probably want to stay and talk about it, and the KH2 section isn't the only section of this site. There's enough interest in the other sections to keep it open, imo. And it'll definitely stay if SE is going to announce a third KH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back