• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime shows to watch.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
After seeing those funny Naruto things, my little brither wants to find some funny anime shows to watch. Could somseone name a few? Pleas egive a brief description, the channel & time.

Thank you.

Sephy-muffins

Well it depends on the channel, but I'm guessing you have Adult Swim? Adult Swim comes on at 11 oclock, on the station Cartoon Network is on. [And no, nothing on there is Adult, but it does have things that kids under 14 shouldn't see...I guess. o_O]
Visit there site to see some anime shows that they air. They also have times on the website.

www.adultswim.com

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
We have Disney, Toon Disney, Nick, Nicktoons, Cartoon Network & The N.

My borother is 13 & we watch R rated movies. (But no nudity or sexual content.)

Hey, what about that "Naruto" show? It looks funny.

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com
I think the funniest Anime I've ever watched was Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi, but that doesnt come on anymore. T_T They show an hour of anime every night at eleven on Tech Tv if you have that. However they're showing Gad Gaurd this month. Which I hate.

Anti-Dark

anime to watch, just turn to [AS] don't worry about that BS 14 and under crap, I was watching it when it frist started, it had 18 and under as the message, they don't relaly care, nothing bad is on there

Anti-Dark

disney channel.........nick...........no.........NO

the only channel with non-crap anime that I know of is Cartoon Network with [AS]

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
The funniest anime show I've seen was Tokyo Pig. They don't show it anymore v_v I thought it was so funny and clever!

Nick shows Avatar. Disney doesn't show anime. CN shows anime. Fox(Box) shows anime. Kids WB shows anime. The last 2 are crappy.

Phantom000

Well, if you're asking specifically for teh "naruto show", as you called it, it was licensed and is being dubbed for air on adult swim as we speak. Expect to see it late-night in the fall of this year on cartoon network if everything goes smoothly.

Libra

Your Ending Theme
Tre'Coolfreak13 said:
Uh, dude, Fox Box is nothing but Fakeime, like that mother f***ing Miguzi that replaced Toonami! I so wanted to beat the crap out of Cartoon Network when they did that!!!!!

One Piece, Sonic X, Shaman King, and Tokyo Mew Mew are all animes, sorry. :p

Find FLCL DVD's

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Ok. Thank you for your help. Now my little vrother can stop naging at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back