• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fata1Thumbs

Normally you would receive coins after leveling. However I dinged 160 earlier and received nothing. I didn't pay attention to the screen after leveling.

Do you stop getting them after a certain level? I have a feeling it was bugged.
SqEX customer service isn't helpful at all.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
You don't always get them. Sometimes all you get is your AP filled. It's not a bug. I think at a certain point it's something like every second level or so.

FFxStrife

You always get them upon leveling except when you unlock costumes. If you didn't get Avatar Coins, you will get a new costume on your avatar board.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
You always get them upon leveling except when you unlock costumes. If you didn't get Avatar Coins, you will get a new costume on your avatar board.
Lvl 160 does come with the Avatar Board "Dazzling Snowman"

(tho I feel like I've leveled and only gotten AP and no board, I must admit I don't really pay enough attention to it to say for certain lol)

FFxStrife

Lvl 160 does come with the Avatar Board "Dazzling Snowman"

(tho I feel like I've leveled and only gotten AP and no board, I must admit I don't really pay enough attention to it to say for certain lol)

I had the same impression at first too, but after some time I started seeing a pattern. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back