• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kairi2892

Riku#1hottie said:
Yep, next Friday at 8pm they're showing the legend from the begining (All 4 episodes)

And yes I love that show!! Ang is cute o_o;; ...haha...I'd hafta agree it is probably the best show other than Spongebob...xP ....but yea, it rocks! ^^
yeah i totally agree!Its one of the best showsever:p

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
I doubt it would be a never-ending series, here's how I see it.

After Katara talks about what happened, they show the title. Right now it's Book One: Water; Chapter __: ______________. Yoiu can fill in the blanks. They've only showed four chapters.

I'm willing to be that there will be four books (or four series, whatever you call it) in some order. Water comes first, and I'm betting that Fire or Air will come last (fire...or air perhaps because they want to look for an airbender or learn more air....but Ang already knows it, so why not Fire and defeat the fire nation?). Anyways, in each book/series there will be loads of chapters, and right now it's water, and they learn Water bending in this series.

It's just an idea, but I think it might end after the fourth book. And then they'll jump to reruns. Or...producing a new idea if it gets real popular. But hopefully it won't turn into Pokemon or something like that where the old eps are much better than the new ones. :D

Oh....Spongebob, is a threat to Society. It is the display of Idoicy and stupidity of a sponge that can talk...there's fire, under the water. Something wrong here? And a squirrel...and a...and a...pool. And a snail...snails live ABOVE water..? Sorry, Avator is the only good thing on Nickolodeon

moomoomoo

in the school library talking to FBI agents... O_o
Oh....Spongebob, is a threat to Society. It is the display of Idoicy and stupidity of a sponge that can talk...there's fire, under the water. Something wrong here? And a squirrel...and a...and a...pool. And a snail...snails live ABOVE water..? Sorry, Avator is the only good thing on Nickolodeon

=O

spongebob ish the funny!!!one1infinity!!1 but seeing the re-runs over and over make me want to die... >___>

i think the next book is earth, then air, then fire. why? i dunno. *idea* hey, what if theres some mystery element or something? o_O *gets shot* that was a stupid idea! forget i ever said it... ^^;;

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
tidusora said:
i've watched it for 10 minutes and the end is usually boring. i hate aang's voice. it gets annoying and the penguin thing is not funny at all. the beggining is usually better than the end or the middle. i change the channel after watching the beggining for 10 minutes.
Ya, you're not cool. In my opinion the ending was much better than the beginning. The beginning is NEVER better than the middle(when it comes to TV shows)! What are you talking about?! The beginning is slow and boring, while the middle has the climax! The penguin thing... ya. Hehe, when I saw it (before they showed there was a penguin and a little after) I was like "WTF? ... that was random... o_O" So, Tidusora, have you learned your lesson? Its kinda... stupid, to give a review for something you didn't even watch fully. Okay? :)

Hehe, i want to be an AIR BENDER. You can jump and fly and run and blow things around. What can you do with fire bending? "Wow, I can touch this fire with out getting burned. Oh, watch out. I'll throw a burst of flame that reaches 5 inches past my hand."

And I'm sorry omega wyrm! I thought your topic was like "How come we can't see our avatars?" or something. XD

Last edited:

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
I have watched a full episode. I actually watched the first one. Seriously, I'd rather watch Spongebob or the Simpsons. I just get bored watching it. That's just my opinion. XD

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
I like Spongebob, too. The stupidness/nonsense is great fun. :) I can see how you'd get bored with it, but I like it. Especially the fighting.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
I like some shows that are anime: Dragon Ball Z, Teen Titans (if you can call it that), Dragon Ball GT, Full Metal Alchemist :) just to name a few....

Website
www.myspace.com
<Insert quotes from Kairigirl/>

Haha Spongebob hater! ...He is not a threat to society... pssh...Spongebob rules, and you know it! xD

<Insert quotes from tidusora/>

Ang hater! Haha, how could you say his voice is annoying?! I think it's seski, but I think he IS pure seksi-ness ...haha and that penguin thing was cool! I want to do that, it'd be amusing! xP

Haha, yea I bet there will only be 4 series or whatever also, but I think air will be next....o.o ..hmm..I can't wait for the next new episode of Avatar The Last Airbender! Whoop whoop! xD

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Yes, I'm a Spongebob Hater and I'm proud of it!!! :p So there (and yes, I do know it...). Spongebob is a threat to Society. :D

Air Bender here. Oh, how I wish I could fly. *sigh* To see the world from above and fly with the bird and soar upon the air. To be able to reach all I can and use flight to my advantage, to be able to a flip in midair and bend the air. So much fun.

KairiStar1

I love this show! Even though it isn't really an authentic anime, I think it's a great start for Nick. It definitely is one of there better shows. I love Ang, he's adorable. I like how he uses a childlike way of fighting and dodging, even though he's extremely powerful. Sakka is funny too. I also love how Ang gets all glowy-eyed-Mewto-crazy when his powers erupt. Fun stuff. I hope this show stays on the air!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back