• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Back again but confused

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
hi guys, its me. my laptop crashed on march 3rd and i had to get a new one. it meant i had to re log into all my stuff including this forum. but when i tried to reset my password i had no reply in the email confirming the reset. so i tried to make a new account under Zodiac_Kitsune and start fresh until i could find a way to re log back as Cyborg009. but for whatever reason Zodiac_Kitsune got banned for spam and now i can't get in to remove it. i was able to finally get in here via incognito but the whole banned for spam has be confusing to know end.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
It’s best to maybe private message a mod or visit the mod thread?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I just had a look and it seems like the account was banned in error. I've lifted the ban.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
It’s best to maybe private message a mod or visit the mod thread?
i tried contacting you guys via email days ago but got no response
I just had a look and it seems like the account was banned in error. I've lifted the ban.
thanks for unbanning my other account. i've deleted it as i have no further use of it. and im glad to be back in the forum again.

Back