• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Black sausages make you Winnish

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Rabello

mustamakkara_1.jpg

I know it looks like a cut off nigga-dick, but man it's good.

P.S Makes you, make you. God damn english with your fucked up rules.

Last edited:

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
That looks like something that, indeed, was just cut off of some unfortunate creature. I'm almost 100% positive that I would never eat this. What the hell does it even remotely taste like that it might possibly be so good?

Rabello

That looks like something that, indeed, was just cut off of some unfortunate creature. I'm almost 100% positive that I would never eat this. What the hell does it even remotely taste like that it might possibly be so good?

It's hard to describe, but basically really, really, really good.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Just because it looks nasty doesn't mean it doesn't taste good.

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
uh =/ it looks like what u just said..

And just by judging on how it looks , no thanks >.<

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
It's a long one, that's for sure.

Despite that, I don't like sausages. Yuck. I'd like to stick to hotdogs, please. Longs hotdogs so I can eat it longer, popsicles, licking dough off of the spoon, lolipops, sucking on what's left on the stick just because...it's fun to...fun........

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
Just because it looks nasty doesn't mean it doesn't taste good.

I can understand that, and I know it's true. Just under certain circumstances, there are some things I just will not eat. For example, something can have the absolute best taste in the world. But if something about it just isn't right--for example, it has an odor/bad smell that could make me have a gag fest--I just really can not and will not eat it.

Rabello

I can understand that, and I know it's true. Just under certain circumstances, there are some things I just will not eat. For example, something can have the absolute best taste in the world. But if something about it just isn't right--for example, it has an odor/bad smell that could make me have a gag fest--I just really can not and will not eat it.

ehhehe... You said 'gag'...

C'mon peepol. Gavin would do it, Ken would do it... Now I wanna see someone from the states going "I'd devour that shit".

Despite that, I don't like sausages. Yuck. I'd like to stick to hotdogs, please. Longs hotdogs so I can eat it longer, popsicles, licking dough off of the spoon, lolipops, sucking on what's left on the stick just because...it's fun to...fun........

My pedobear sense isn't tingling, thus you are not a girl or 13 for that matter.

Bad pun is bad.

Back