• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Blindfold unknown is...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Why in the seven Hells would it be Kadaj? Nomura even said that the FF characters in KH don't play very big roles, so why would Kadaj pop out of nowehere, look exactly like Riku, and play a big role when there's no reason for it? Ya, makes no damned sense.

RikosTheSavior

To be honest, I think it is Riku.....But more like his Nobody. I mean, why would he be wearing a blindfold now? Because he was "blinded" by the light? I don't think so. And if you look at his hair, it is longer and more....*Tries to think of the word*....movable than the real Riku's hair. I know this is all a year later, but the B.F.U.'s hair just looks longer. I know Nomura said one of them is Riku but he didn't give any specifics about the blindfold, why when he was standing on the building, the Kairi thing in the Deep Dive world showed up on the screen, nothing.

I know it sounds stupid, but maybe there is more to the whole "XIII Order" and the fact that they are all incomplete and that perhaps, there is something we aren't seeing.

DualBlader

Website
forums.kingdomhearts2.net
I can't believe people are still debating over this!!

Seriously, guys. If you just pause Deep Dive when the 2 Unknowns are running up the Large Billboard, you clearly see Riku's Shoe from the Blindfolded Unknown, and the Red Parts of BHK's Shoe from the Duel-Wielding Unknown.

Unless Kadaj likes wearing other people's shoes, I'd say it's Riku or some form of Riku.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
-pulls at hair- No! The BFU is NOT Riku's Nobody! End of story! Period! Nomura, as many have said, already stated the BFU is RIKU! R-I-K-U! Not Riku's Nobody! Jesus Murphey! Why does everyone think that the characters in KH II each have a Nobody? That makes no damned sense!

Seriously, people, get a life and consider what you post before your fingers meet the keyboards!

In response to RikostheSavior (I hope you brought your flameproof suit!) The reason the BFU's (Riku's) hair looks more "moveable" is just that": He IS year older and his hair has gotten longer! God damn. Why do you morons think things too damn deeply? Maybe some things are that simple. Also, maybe he was wearing the blindfold because when DD was created he didn't want us to recognize it was Riku (which is sorta stupid.) Or maybe because Riku was trying to improve his sense of smell (even though CoM wasn't thought of during the time of DD); or because Riku wanted to see the World in a dimmed Light! And no s**t there is something we havn't seen yet. KH II hasn't even been released yet, why the hell would they give us all the details? They want us to play it, for God's sakes!

OK, am done -exuents-

black acid

Heros need Villains
Keyblade Shards said:
-pulls at hair- No! The BFU is NOT Riku's Nobody! End of story! Period! Nomura, as many have said, already stated the BFU is RIKU! R-I-K-U! Not Riku's Nobody! Jesus Murphey! Why does everyone think that the characters in KH II each have a Nobody? That makes no damned sense!

Seriously, people, get a life and consider what you post before your fingers meet the keyboards!

In response to RikostheSavior (I hope you brought your flameproof suit!) The reason the BFU's (Riku's) hair looks more "moveable" is just that": He IS year older and his hair has gotten longer! God damn. Why do you morons think things too damn deeply? Maybe some things are that simple. Also, maybe he was wearing the blindfold because when DD was created he didn't want us to recognize it was Riku (which is sorta stupid.) Or maybe because Riku was trying to improve his sense of smell (even though CoM wasn't thought of during the time of DD); or because Riku wanted to see the World in a dimmed Light! And no s**t there is something we havn't seen yet. KH II hasn't even been released yet, why the hell would they give us all the details? They want us to play it, for God's sakes!

OK, am done -exuents-

my god you all should feel sorry for yourselfs. cause keybladeshards does bering up some really powerful facts. and as for the bfu theroy...in my opion that is a waste of time....I think that the person we should be more conserd about is diz...many props to keybladeshards for flameing u guys

F

fatWM

Tender Heart said:
does anyone think that the blindfold unknown could be Kadaj in Final Fantasy VII Advent Children? cuz he has got grey hair like Riku, and he has these weird lookin eyes like a cat or somethin...so that's why he has a blindfold...?? so what do u guys think?

i reallyl have no idea...:confused:

images

to think of something like that. that was way way out there is hilarious
i mean i never thought i'd hear such a crazy outragous thing like that.

the two do not even have the same hair stiles. take a look at Rikus hair and blindfolded unknowns hair

look familar. ahahah it should its riku and not kadji

hahahahahhahaha man this was too funny
something that thinks the two are one in the same hahahaha:D

Sora_aroS

Nomura said that one of them was riku and i happen 2 think the one runnin down was riku because the hair is grey point blank its done, and i think the other was sora because he used the oathkeeper

Reverse Dragon

Just a though..You need a heart to wield a keyblades. But shell don't have hearts, right, so how can THAT Riku "Shell" grab the KeyBlade thats throw to him?.. Its just a thought and unless I'm wrong that oughtta make everyone 100% Sure that its the Riku from KH and not teh Clone or anything... (I'm not a spoiler, so I'll keep a few facts out)

SorasKingdom

well...it depends on your definition of live.
Well, u can think it'll be Kadaj, but it wont :p

what i mean is, Since DD is quite an old Trailer, i dont think S-E had even thought of an ide of what Kadaj may look like *heck, i dont even think they were workin on FF7:AC lol*

And u'll have to Read Nomoras Interveiw wheer he stated, "Final Fantasy Charecters will not have a major Effect on the Main Story line"
And somthing tells me the Unknowns are a major part of the story :p

so i dont mean to be rude, but....no..

zero_cool

bfu is riku dwu is bhk i thought riku got his heart back after ansem was destroyed thats wat happened to everything else it when back to normal

Akemi

Compare the piccys below...
1328_image_5.jpg
<-yes i know, its really crappy and
cool_riku_collage_1.jpg

and
008.jpg

I noticed the hair is kinda different, but Riku is supposed to be older and different looking (I mean look at Sora and Kairi!).
That pretty much makes me believe Riku (or clone Riku) is the BFU but thats just too easy to figure out...Square-Enix is gonna probably shock us with something like "Riku isn't BFU" or "Blah is BFU" =\

black acid

Heros need Villains
videogamegirl said:
Compare the piccys below...
1328_image_5.jpg
<-yes i know, its really crappy and
cool_riku_collage_1.jpg

and
008.jpg

I noticed the hair is kinda different, but Riku is supposed to be older and different looking (I mean look at Sora and Kairi!).
That pretty much makes me believe Riku (or clone Riku) is the BFU but thats just too easy to figure out...Square-Enix is gonna probably shock us with something like "Riku isn't BFU" or "Blah is BFU" =\

well part of this game belongs to disney so I don't think that square would put on so many plot-twist.such as riku isn't bfu,ect,ect.

and what you mench'cn on bfu soposable being a clone of riku....nope sorry. if you've seen what riku did to his replica in COM's you'd know that square would'nt wanna bring him back just to get his a$$ handed to him once more riku and kh2

ramiah-thekh-fan

its gotta be riku....i meen who else can it be just look at kairi and sora they look older well i guess we will never kno till winter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back