• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Check This Out Ff Fans, Check-this-out!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansem/Sephy

Too much . . . for words . . . let me paste it, if I have have the strength . . .

"At least eight characters from the Final Fantasy series will appear. Auron of Final Fantasy X has been confirmed to appear as a party member in Hercules' world. Selphie and Leon (Squall) of Final Fantasy VIII and Cloud Strife as depicted in Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children are reported to return as cameos. Seifer, Fujin, and Raijin--also from Final Fantasy VIII-- will also be present in the game. It is assumed that, since Selphie, Squall, and Cloud are present, their contempararies (Tidus and Wakka from Final Fantasy X with Selphie; Yuffie, Aerith, and Cid from Final Fantasy VII because of Squall and Cloud) will appear as well. Other Final Fantasy characters that are rumoured to appear are Yuna from Final Fantasy X and Vincent Valentine, and Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII.

It has also been supposedly stated by Nomura himself, that although the first game strictly stuck to characters Nomura designed, this time around they're going to "take some risks". What this means is anyone's guess, however, even the possibility of non-Nomura created characters such as those of Final Fantasy VI or Final Fantasy IX would definitely be enough to spark the interests of many.

It has been speculated for many months, that the possibility of Enix making an appearance is more possible than most think, however the chances of this happening are still rather low.

It has been confirmed by Nomura himself that Cloud Strife (FF VII) will have his own side story. It is known that his story will involve light and dark. It has no importance to the main story. It is possible now, perhaps even likely, that Sephiroth will make a reappearance."

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Why didn't Sephiroth appear this time?
Since he had been given the role in KH: Final Mix, the fans wouldn't forgive me if the next time I used him, I didn't give him a role more closely related to Cloud. If I am to use him, I want him to stand out and that is why he did not appear this time. However I am thinking of a little something with Cloud in KH2...
Nomura already stated Sephiroth will not be returning, and most of that information is already known.

Ansem/Sephy

Ooo . . . that hurt (kidding)

Yeah, well I thought Cloud and Sephiroth fought to the death in KH:FM . . . so go figure. It'd be cool to see Cloud take on Ansem or an Unknown, though. It WOULD be nice if they could tell us Cloud and Sephiroth's story in KH and KH2, they said in FM: ". . . so we meet at last . . ." meaning they JUST met before they tried to kill one another. Sephiroth said, in his battle, "I am the Chosen One." and "I shall lead you to the Promise Land." Very cool stuff that is above KH and delves deep within FF VII storyline. If Sephiroth lived in Hollow Bastion, then how does he know about the Promise Land or himself being a Cetra, the library in HB would be the best answer. Seph and Cloud were only additions thrown into the series, but we all see them as much more, just because they are extras doesn't mean we do not care about some of our fav FF characters, right?

Nomuru could offer us more answers. Let us just see what comes about in KH2, agreed?

pap64

Where did you get this piece of info? I'm not getting my hopes up till I see an official statement from Square along with scans and confirmed info.

-pap64

Ansem/Sephy

Where? . . .

I got it from wikipedia.org, it's my second resort after khinsider and FF forums. Check out other info, like voice acting and rumours. I THINK it's all official, it usually tells if it is just speculation.

Beyene

I hope this doensnt turn into a "Is Sephiroth back" thread. He's Back! There even scans. When KHU back up go look.

you go to Wiki instead of KHU? Waaah? Plz dont say wiki is better...

Last edited:
M

MegaFlare

It has also been supposedly stated by Nomura himself, that although the first game strictly stuck to characters Nomura designed, this time around they're going to "take some risks". What this means is anyone's guess, however, even the possibility of non-Nomura created characters such as those of Final Fantasy VI or Final Fantasy IX would definitely be enough to spark the interests of many.

If Zidane is in the game, I would love it an infinity times more, which is saying a lot. :p

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
MegaFlare said:
If Zidane is in the game, I would love it an infinity times more, which is saying a lot. :p

inst Zidanein it already because i saw a scan a while back wit vivi from ff9? and if cloud does have a side story then would the gameplay be the same? and sephiroth isnt coming back!!!and isnt Squall having a little side story too?

M

MegaFlare

The scan was fake, shorty. We don't know if Zidane is in it or not.

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?

Beyene

how do I delete it. I dont see a button or just do it for me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back