• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cross roads?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't know what your talking About. I don't get the Q:

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
KB2ndSTR2DRite said:
i was just thinking how did sora get to the cross roads and well were is it ?

The crossroads is in the world that Sora ended up in at the end of Kingdom Hearts. If you look carefully, you can see that it looks the same as the fields that Sora was chasing Pluto in. As to where it is, I don't know. It is in the same world as Castle Oblivion, though.

KB2ndSTR2DRite

Website
www.myspace.com
kbmaster said:
The crossroads is in the world that Sora ended up in at the end of Kingdom Hearts. If you look carefully, you can see that it looks the same as the fields that Sora was chasing Pluto in. As to where it is, I don't know. It is in the same world as Castle Oblivion, though.

o so its at the end of the door to the light (kingdom hearts) that means rike was there now i get it

sinharvest_angel

wait i dont think that its a world or anything, tho, and u can never be to sure about what u said kh master, i personally think of the crossroads as a choice for sora, nothing more, no heartless...etc

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
It's not at Kingdom Hearts. The place that we last saw Sora is a completely seperate world like all of the others. Sora was standing on a piece of this world when he said goodbye to Kairi. When the border seperated the worlds again, that world was restored and he stayed in it. BTW, Kingdom Hearts is the door to darkness, not light.

sinharvest_angel

ummm... what to u mean by the by the way part, yeah i know that its the door to darkness, that was completely of topic and random

kbmaster

The King of Random
Website
www.myspace.com
KB2ndSTR2DRite said:
im really lost and i thought sora said sometin like kingdom hearts was light

He's partly right. Everyone in the game was always saying that there is always light within the darkness. That's what Sora tapped into when he defeated Ansem. If Kingdom Hearts was the door to the light, why would Sora want to shut it? The voice that Sora hears keeps saying that he is the one to open the door to the light. He hasn't found it yet. This is a little off topic, so I'm going to stop. I hope I helped you understand a little more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back