• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cruisom Ralm(Plz join)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel_Protector

Occ:Will I am Bored and I Guess I try again on Make A Rp Plz join this rp and Get it A try......

Story Line:In the Land of Luna Cross there lived Many Race and Kingdoms.But,this land has been Dos Big History about the past,People say that In the Past there live A powerful Kingdom Call the Cruisom Kingdom,The King Was A powerful King with the power Of darkness Had Try to rule all of the land By Call Forth War on Luna Cross land and call Forth the Great Godness Of Darkness(Freya Luther).

when this War had start It gone on for Month and Days,Until the land start to die Because of the hatered and Darkness and all the soul that are Taken and make the Cruisom Dark Army stronger,When all hope at Fail, A Hero that was born out of Dark and light,Had help Save the land and Get rid Of the Kingdom Cruisom and the Dark Goddness with Has Tiwlight power.As he reborn the Land and Beat the king and sent them to the Dark Relim and Lock them away with A Seal,The hero had fade away Because Of has job was done....

Now it is the year 2020 And The Hero that had Fade away Had Been Reborn But not knowing what he did In the past......The seal has been Broken and the demon and the Dark kingdom had has come back to over slave Us human and other Races.....

Rules:
1.Don't Power play.
2.no Godmode
3.Love is Ok.
4.you can make up race and Become Any race you like,But you
must Have two Forms.
5.Have so much fun.

Sheet:
Name:
ages:(It can be has high has you want.)
race:
Side:(The Human side or the Cruisom side.or you could Make
up A kingdom,Because alot of Kingdom Live In this year.)
Apperends:
Bio:

((Now Plz Join my rp...))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back