• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Disney has interest in KHIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I think it was pretty much a given that there's going to be a KHIII.

After all, why have a secret video showing something so tantalizing if they weren't going to make another one? There'd be a mass riot if they didn't, and both their stocks would go down.

Plus, on a financial outlook, KH2 was the top selling game for weeks, probably even months. That's a lot of money, guys. Companies like Disney and Squeenix would definitely not stop right now so long as they're able to milk money off of people like us in the millions and billions.

I'm betting it'll be on the PS3. So by the time KH3 comes out, the PS3 will be in my price range. :glare:

Mickey Killer

Disney doesn't really play any part in the production at all... >>;
What "bad" stuff did DISNEY make them do? Why, oh why, do people always blame Disney for the stuff they don't like in KH...? It's Nomura's game.

I also want to know why nobody answers this question when it's presented. You blame Disney all willy-nilly, but you never want to back up your accusations...

Anyhoo, it's to see interest and hopefully it's what could get it rolling.

TSora

R.O.X.A.S #5
Denmark(some people, coughEngulfedcough, think it'
Website
www.freewebs.com
Well hopefully their interest won't be as much as it was when KH2 was made. Something tells me disney threatened Square to put most of the bad things in KH2. Oh well KH3 better be good, and Square needs to watch what type of comments they make to in interviews they'll give in the future. I don't want to hear this game is gonna be 10X longer than KH2 or it will be even darker than the 1st and 2nd combined lol.

They only said, that KHII would be over 2X BIGGER than KH, and with that they meant, that It would take up more disc-space...:D...

Hostil Spike

The worlds were all bigger, they just made the game too easy so it took less time to complete.

Sora isn't needed to make a KH great, the light dark struggle goes beyond any one person.

The only hopes I have for the next game is that they make it more challenging.. Even the Sephiroth fight was easier in KH2.. Stupid reaction commands...

xeanhort's ghost

I think he got mixed up...maybe he meant to say that Disney made sure Squeenix didn't put violence in the game?

Who knows.

I dought that disney has been releasing games that have higher raitings a more violence so i highly dought that. look at the chronicles of narnia game rated T and disneys upcoming Turok game going to be rated M, so i dought they said limit the violence.

port royal 12

hey a good plot you be that sora was taken by malicifent or something and they had to find him and u play as riku or kairi

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Well hopefully their interest won't be as much as it was when KH2 was made. Something tells me disney threatened Square to put most of the bad things in KH2. Oh well KH3 better be good, and Square needs to watch what type of comments they make to in interviews they'll give in the future. I don't want to hear this game is gonna be 10X longer than KH2 or it will be even darker than the 1st and 2nd combined lol.

Part 1 wasnt dark at all. KH2 was kinda dark, well just the main story. And even then it was like quasi dark.

ansemx18

Well, as for KH1, there wasn't much darkness at all to the story, but KH2 was deeper, and did have a darker story concerning the non-Disney characters, such as Sora and the Organization.

xeanhort's ghost

mickey killer is right when you see screens in the japanese magazines it says (c)disney enterprises inc. disney owns all of the charecters sora,riku,kiari,namine, roxas, and the organization any charecter in the game that is not a ff charecther is owned by disney the gamepro magazine this year that had the kh covers said covers copyright disney and sora was in all of those. it didn't say copyright disney/squarenix the game on the back even says (c) disney. developed by squarenix. disney owns it and all charecters their in except FF charecthers all squareenix does is make the game and co publish it with buena vista games.

XCJ

does true sora kairi and riku are from disney
no square enix
the only think own by square enix are the ff char

and you can't tell too

disney just want sephiroh and cloud cause they are like the best without then there well be no more kh sike no

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
yea thats just the thing so what are they gonna do about kh3 bc maybe disney should just let them use the license to those characters for now bc there being anal about kh3

Mickey Killer

I'm kinda thinking that the only reason there was a sequel for KH was because Disney's people came and asked Square's people "OK, So what's going to happen for part 2?" Then Square would say, "Oh, you want a part 2, huh?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back