• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DiZ and Ansem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legato_Blue

ok i know everyone says DiZ is ansems shell but ive seen absolutely no proof and it would make much more sense for EM to be ansems shell, because its already known that he is a shell. all we know is Diz lives in twilight town and has sometign to do with the org and ansem. if someone has any type of proof that DiZ is ansems shell post it here. and no same skin tone and eye color shit. cause sora and bhk have that but bhk isnt soras shell.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
okay. if he was then why didn't ansems heart go back to his shell.. because the cosmic feeling of the shell and the body would naturally coe back. riku said that diz was like ansem so that is how this whole thing happened

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
Well, Vexen decribes him as "He who is Ansem, and yet is not Ansem" so he is Ansem in some form. And if you recall, When Ansem plunged into darkness, he discarded his body, and a shell/nobody(the official name) is the leftover body and soul of a strong heart. So the points lead to the general consensus of DiZ being Ansem's shell. DiZ is also a good guy in some aspects. Since he would be Ansem's body before Ansem went all Darkness-crazy, he is still the good king that Ansem used to be. Also, in Reverse/Rebirth, Mickey says that he and DiZ seem to have met, and in Ansem's Report #9, Ansem talks about meeting another king (Mickey). So it all adds up to DiZ being Ansem's shell. Hope that helps.

Legato_Blue

Cloudy_Card said:
Well, Vexen decribes him as "He who is Ansem, and yet is not Ansem" so he is Ansem in some form. And if you recall, When Ansem plunged into darkness, he discarded his body, and a shell/nobody(the official name) is the leftover body and soul of a strong heart. So the points lead to the general consensus of DiZ being Ansem's shell. DiZ is also a good guy in some aspects. Since he would be Ansem's body before Ansem went all Darkness-crazy, he is still the good king that Ansem used to be. Also, in Reverse/Rebirth, Mickey says that he and DiZ seem to have met, and in Ansem's Report #9, Ansem talks about meeting another king (Mickey). So it all adds up to DiZ being Ansem's shell. Hope that helps.

yeah but vexen could be talking about EM or DiZ. he doesnt say.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
yeah, Legato Blue, even if that doesn't mean DiZ, so much other evidence leads to DiZ being Ansem's nobody (shell is another translation). And Vexen was most likely talking about DiZ as he could feel his 'scent' and she was fimilar with it. and in a recent nomura interview, they said that DiZ may have been a former member of the organization. This would explain Vexen's familiarity with DiZ, and his motives for wanting to destroy the org.

crowmaster

Cloudy_Card said:
yeah, Legato Blue, even if that doesn't mean DiZ, so much other evidence leads to DiZ being Ansem's nobody (shell is another translation). And Vexen was most likely talking about DiZ as he could feel his 'scent' and she was fimilar with it.

vexen's a male

Legato_Blue

i think DiZ is ansems other side and EM is ansems shell. because there is actual evidence of EM being a shell. and in CoM when riku says his darkness doesnt have the same scent as ansems. wouldnt it be the same as ansems if it was his shell? because it would be a part of him?

Last edited:

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Legato_Blue said:
i think DiZ is ansems other side and EM is ansems shell. because there is actual evidence of EM being a shell. and in CoM when riku says his darkness doesnt have the same scent as ansems. wouldnt it be the same as ansems if it was his shell? because it would be a part of him?
no it wouldnt be the same because shells are twilight and, as we all know,ansem was the KING of DARKNESS and DiZ was split from ansem before ansem became a darkness freak

Legato_Blue

RikuHeroOfDark said:
no it wouldnt be the same because shells are twilight and, as we all know,ansem was the KING of DARKNESS and DiZ was split from ansem before ansem became a darkness freak

how do we know shells are twilight?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Ansem's Report states that Shell's are an existance of balance, begrudging both light and dark, walking a twilight path of thier own, not exact wording, but basically it translates that Shell's are twilight

Therr eason why you don't want to hear the "Eye and skin color shit" is because you know it prooves it >_>

Diz is also confirmed to have Ansem's voice

Diz has the same exact features as Ansem, so if he is his 'other side', then that means that all 'other sides' look eactly alike...

BHK and Sora look similar, but not on the level that Diz and Ansem look alike >_>

Legato_Blue

which report? damn it kh2.co isnt work righ tnow for me for some reason. ive read all the reports but yeah. DiZ has belts on his head hehe

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Ansem Report 13 - Defeat The Unknown in Hollow Bastion

When the heart casts off the flesh, where does the body go?

Heart and soul are separate, and the spirit remains in the body. But can we assume that the leftover body and soul perish?

Certainly when the heart changes into a Heartless the body disappears.

However, that is only this world's story; in another world, mightn't they change forms like the Heartless and exist there?

If we take that to be the case, there must be a you other than yourself existing somewhere.

An existence neither of darkness nor of light.
An in-between existence.
Cast off by the heart, a mere shell, one who begrudges both the darkness and the light.

This mystery cannot be easily resolved.
The relationship between the heart and the flesh is a complex one.

But since we exist here, they cannot be termed as existent.
Therefore I shall call them...

"The non-existent ones."

here is the complete ansem report where he says that all shells are twilight

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Legato_Blue said:

Thats MY theory! Exept for the shells having the same scent. Everyone should've known that...But now you do.

Last edited:

Legato_Blue

einon_san said:
Thats MY theory! Exept for the shells having the same scent. Everyone should've known that...But now you do.

finally someone agrees with me. and no crowmaster bhk is not a shell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back