• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

does anybody know about this?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairiissocute

It just crossed my mind! I noticed that on the cover of my kingdom hearts game to the bottom left corner there is a castle! There are a couple possible answers, it could be : Castle Oblivion (though I doubt it), Hollow Bastion, Disney Castle, Kingdom Hearts itself (though I've never seen the actual "kingdom" all I saw was a big door), etc. etc. etc.
Does anybody know? :confused:

O

Onewingedangel6

to start of "KINGDOM HEARTS" it's not an actual kingdom those doors that you saw that's kingdomhearts whats inside of it... second of all what picture are you talking about can you post a link to it?

Kairiissocute

Here it is
img52.htm

dang i cant get it to show oh well you can go here: www.khinsider.com/gallery/img52.htmso does anybody know or at lest have an idea of what and where that is?????????????? :confused:

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Could be anything, i have no idea, but all the buildings in the pic look similar...

Also, on the right hand side at the bottom, there is a statue of a neo shadow, weird huh?

Rinn_Darkdragon

chaywa said:
Could be anything, i have no idea, but all the buildings in the pic look similar...

Also, on the right hand side at the bottom, there is a statue of a neo shadow, weird huh?

I would have to say that that is traverce town and the statue is of a gargoyle heartless
fd8c35e0.gif

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Kairiissocute said:
It just crossed my mind! I noticed that on the cover of my kingdom hearts game to the bottom left corner there is a castle! There are a couple possible answers, it could be : Castle Oblivion (though I doubt it), Hollow Bastion, Disney Castle, Kingdom Hearts itself (though I've never seen the actual "kingdom" all I saw was a big door), etc. etc. etc.
Does anybody know? :confused:

I think it is most likely Traverse Town, although I cannot be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back