• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

End of KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MilkMan20206

So do yo think there's gonna be a cgi movie at the end like DD/ASAS or like a place where you could play as riku or mickey?

Aiden

mabey, but i think you should think more about getting the game and starting rather than the ending there are to many questions about the beginning to think about the end.

darkriku14

beginning and end
i agree with Aiden.... we might want to focus on how the game is gonna start first....

seinra

true, there are too many questions to be answerd. and that would be too cool to be riku in kh2. from what we experienced in com, if we do get to be riku. hes probably going to have a dark mode, run faster then sora and jump higher. the beginning is really more concentrated more then the rest i think. and other things are yet to be discoverd. and i think mickey would not be to fun to play as.

MilkMan20206

all i was saying is that i want to see another CGI Movie like DD/ASAS when i complete the game 100% ok?

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
Yeah , c'mon, there is no way we can tell the ending yet. We dont even have a full list of characters yet. There is way too many mysteries and not enough time to worry about ending. Although, having some kind of thing at the end, such as playing as someone else, would be a cool little twist. Like Reverse Rebirth in CoM.

seinra

yeah, we hear what your saying. your point is clear to me and hopefully other people. but were just saying more thing's are yet to be discoverd on the most basic things and it is WAY too early before the release day (which we don't nesiccarily know yet!) to be thinking about the ending.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
ya lets just worry about the beggining of the game first because of all of the questions that still have 2 be answered. then we will worry about the end. so i wont give an answer to your question right now.

imallaboutKH

Hangin' in Kong Studios
Off walkin da road of Twilight with Riku and Micke
MilkMan20206 said:
all i was saying is that i want to see another CGI Movie like DD/ASAS when i complete the game 100% ok?

hey hey hey, no need to get P.O.ed, okay? there might b a movie there might not. Im pretty sure its garunteed to get a CGI movie before the credits, like in kH1 w/ SOra n' Kairi but we're gonna hav 2 wait and see if they gonna hav another secret trailer cuz, we don kno even how da game is gonna begin

LittleWarrior84

It's more sensible to think about the beggining but this thread is about the end, that's what it is about! I want a game for 100% with Riku or some other character, play through the game with a 13th order member or something. That would be nice.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
guys he is just asking if u think there will be a CGI movie at the end. my opinion on the matter is yes there wil be a CGI movie at the end. i hope it is longer than the ones they showed in the first KH. those were my fav pqarts of the game. LOL. i love the CGI videos Square makes. especially FFX.

anyone but me

I would like to replay the game with all my equipment and abilities, like they did in FFX-2, although playing as another character would be cooler, don't think it is very likley... they did it in CoM, but that is a gameboy game, much differnt than ps2. And it wouldn't even take much work to add that into the game (the replay with items thing)

slimjim

I think at the end of the game there will be another secret ending. Im hoping its gonna be something like in the original KH, like a sneak preview to a third title. I really think there will be a third since there is no game that has only two games in a series, there is always 3 or more or just one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back