• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Eternal Darkness Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

eternal darkness

He he do you remember this one?

Well you all are supposed to know about this text, summary or something that someone did, but just in case you don't know or remember the text let me post it here. And I'm talking about the info the computer or machine said regarding the heartless and the journey ( At world terminus): I personally think that these text weren't made at the same time. It was maybe a journal?

Or maybe another yet not completed Ansem report. Or maybe it wasn't created by the same person, maybe finished by another......Mickey?(You don't have to read all of these; you can give your thought from any of the text)

"One born of the heart and darkness, devoid of hearts, ravage all worlds and bring desolation"

"Seize all hearts and consummate the great heart. All hearts to be one, one heart to encompass all"

"Realize the destiny:
the realm of Kingdom Hearts, The real darkness sealed within the great heart"

"Progeny the darkness, come back to the eternal darkness"

"For the heart of light shall unseal the path"

"Seven hearts, one keyhole, one key to the door"

“The door of darkness, tied by two key"

"The door of darkness to seal the light"

"None shall pass but shadows, returning to the darkness"

" Ones born of the heart and darkness, hunger for every heart until the dark door opens"

Now this summary tells us the tale about the keybalde wielder and his path to salvation to us all. But what lies beneath all of this that it explains us more about what really are these heartless and how do they live or were created. Well we first need to know who was the one who created this summary and how will such a machine posses so much knowledge of the path of the keyblader. Was Ansem the one who created this? Well I think he was the one who created this considering the errors he made on them, but maybe he’s theory is correct.

1."One born of the heart and darkness, devoid of hearts, ravage all worlds and bring desolation"
These may explain the heartless and there purpose of the world.

Heart- meaning the human but also contains darkness, which was Ansem who said such a thing which for me is correct.

"Devoid of hearts"- person who has become what we call a heartless and needs hearts to survive.

2."Seize all hearts and consummate the great heart. All hearts to be one, one heart to encompass all"

These may explain the theory of Ansem of the seven hearts, there the key of unlocking the kingdom door. But I still think there is more to this.

3. "Realize the destiny:
the realm of Kingdom Hearts, The real darkness sealed within the great heart"

This text explains to us the power of the hearts, within the greatest of all hearts; encompass the darkness sealed within it. Within kairi's heart, was either forth salvation or destruction. The heart that The princess Kairi had was the key of unlocking darkness. But how something of good create darkness?. That was Ansem mistake for me I think. Kairi's heart was made for good, it wasn't a heart created to find something bad. The Kingdom door was made for good not for evil. Made maybe its for the goal of the person, if your path is set to encounter evil, well at the end of your journey that is what you will encounter...evil. Just think of it as Soul Calibur if you don’t understand.

4."Progeny the darkness, come back to the eternal darkness"

Progeny the darkness and you shall come back as the eternal darkness. This couldn’t be explained better. This is what Ansem thought and perceived. He thought that by finding the Kingdom door he shall have eternal darkness, darkness that has no limitless which I think that Ansem did another mistake because he was wrong again, but I think that his facts were excellent, but maybe that wasn't exactly the door he was searching for.

5."For the heart of light shall unseal the path"

This text is what confuses me allot. In which I still don' understand. Okay the heart of light, but who is he referring to?. Kairi, Sora?. Or maybe it's a journey that we haven't even thought of yet. What path?. The path of darkness or the path of light?

6."Seven hearts, one keyhole, one key to the door"

These well you know this already. Seven hearts ans in the Seven princesses. One keyhole and one key to the door, Sora the keyblade wielder was the one with such key. But my thought is that Mickey gave his personal key to Sora. But I won't put the info because its to, to much. :rolleyes:

7. " The door of darkness, tied by two key"

But the Kingdom door wasn’t darkness, why would it say such a thing?. Well because I think this was made by Ansem, or maybe a the so called machine had this theory before Ansem and he read it and persecuted it. But maybe it was a trap, a rap made by the darkness themselves to conceal the most darkest heart of all.

8."The door of darkness to seal the light"

This text is talking about the door of darkness. I think that the door of darkness is the one that was on Destiny's Island. Because the Kingdom door wasn't darkness as what we all think and know...but maybe there’s more to it. This already happen, when the door of darkness opens, the light is weaker and darkness seals its power. That’s why in the "endless abyss" there was darkness surrounding the so called "Door of Light".

9."None shall pass but shadows, returning to the darkness"
None shall pass the door of darkness but shadow returning. Maybe this states that if the door is closed the shadows "darkness" shall return to there imprison.

10." Ones born of the heart and darkness, hunger for every heart until the dark door opens"

Hmm.. what does these mean?. Does these mean that the heart knows about darkness and linger for it?. Is the heart the one who want darkness or the darkness want the heart?.

"There’s very much to learn, we understand so little"

Despair

Re: eternal darkness long theory

it`s still good ED
it makes sense anyway so i think it fits

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Re: eternal darkness long theory

okay let me add in some stuff i concluded here.

#5: I believe it is refurring to Sora. I think its saying that Sora will be able to reveal the keyhole to the door of Darkness for Ansem..

#8: thats refurring to Kingdom Hearts. Just like Ansem says before you kill him, Kingdom Hearts is filled with Darkness, which in general is true because that is were the heartless are. AS you can see before Sora said it contained light, it had all darkness in it. What happened with Kingdom Hearts could be explained through #5.

#10: I think its talking about the Heartless and how they feed on peoples hearts.

good thread though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back