• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ffvii Ac

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marluxias Sythe

I live right noe in Thornton CO, but I am moving t
If all go to the Square Enix Website for FFVII AC you will see that they have set up a countdown for the release of the movie. There are some rumors that the release is being delayed untill november-december. But if you look at the countdown it will tell you that it is comming out on Sep 13th which is next tuesday. Dont you think if they would have delayed it Square would have taken the countdown off the web site. And its not just for the Japanese, Square said they will be doing a simultanious release and that is next tuesday. Dont believe the people that are saying it has been delayed because the proof is right on the Square Enix FFVII official web site.

And this is what else I think. I know that KH isnt really linked to any of the FF's other than they use the characters. But in KH they also use some of the storys. Hence the battle with Sepheroth with Cloud. And theres Squall, or Leon who changed his name for some unknown reason that we may find out in KH2. I think that since Cloud is in his advent children clothing in KH2 that Aeris is dead. And I think that Sepheroth killed her. So I dont think that she is going to be in KH2, we havent seen her in any images yet so I dont think she is going to be in this one.
thats my theory about KH2 and Aeris

Last edited:

AForgottenMemory

QUOTE: And this is what else I think. I know that KH isnt really linked to any of the FF's other than they use the characters. But in KH they also use some of the storys. Hence the battle with Sepheroth with Cloud. And theres Squall, or Leon who changed his name for some unknown reason that we may find out in KH2. I think that since Cloud is in his advent children clothing in KH2 that Aeris is dead. And I think that Sepheroth killed her. So I dont think that she is going to be in KH2, we havent seen her in any images yet so I dont think she is going to be in this one.
thats my theory about KH2 and Aeris.

I'm not saying Aeris is dead or not. You're right in saying that they use some of the background stories for the characters but just because Cloud is in his Advent Children clothes doesn't mean she's gonna be dead.

Though thinking about it the side story we've heard about Cloud having might have something to do with seeking her out...it's too early to tell. She might be, she might not be. I just don't think Clouds clothes have any relevence to it to be honest!

Oh and it was explained in KH's why Squall changed his name. It says in the character profiles that he changed it because he was ashamed of the fact he couldn't save his own world, which i remind you in KH's was Hollow Bastion.

Last edited:

Arya

We haven't seen a few characters yet, but that doesn't mean they're dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back