• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

full metal alchemist the movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Yes, but the actual damn trailer makes it out to be some sort of Gaiden (side story) of FMA, the events taking place sometime between ep 45-49 or something. Elderly Edward appears to be just promotional material (read: lies). It makes me cry. :(

Kyuubi

Mage Killer
Wow, that sucks. It might have been coolm had it started a continuation.

Kyuubi

Mage Killer
Myabe it will be, but I don't expect to much from movies of CN shows like FMA, while they show is awesome the movies seem to disapoint.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
But FMA is not a CN show- it's written by Arakawa Kiromu, animated by Studio BONES. It may very well, and probably will, disappoint still, but nevertheless...

Kyuubi

Mage Killer
WHats you point there? Its still a CN show, if it runs there, thats what I always say.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Yes, but my point is that there really is no such thing as a "CN show" since CN has nothing to do with actually making the show, hence, you cannot say that movies based on CN shows are disappointing. FMA has maintained a reasonably high standard to date, and the movie will probably be better than most based upon animés. I find it hard to believe CN can screw up an already finished product that bad. :)

Kyuubi

Mage Killer
Well, how about just about all shows that have an anime, and arte not just based around movies, the movies usually suck, when they try to make them, not to mention makes the logic of the time they were integrated seem messed up.

1WingedDemonCloud

i have to agree with you....CowBoy Bebop was a diapointment...but hopefully FMA will be good just like the series lol

Kyuubi

Mage Killer
I always hope, but I never get overly excited about one of the movies.

Kyuubi

Mage Killer
I really hope to see it, even though it might not be too good. Its still FMA!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back