• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ghost Rider

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Covered in Bees

FLYNN LIVES!!!
Walking out at night, alone. Bumping into street s
I havent seen Ghost Rider yet. I love Marvel, but I've just never really been a big fan of Ghost Rider. I'm still waiting on movies for some better Marvel heroes:
-Iron Man
-Namor
-Captain America
-Thor

there are some other heroes i love too, but they're heroes that i'm just afraid would get their reputations horribly ruined by a bad movie. one example is my all time favorite hero, Ms. Marvel.

Yamijim1

i cant believe there wasnt a new spiderman trailer......:cursing: :angry:

Squ@ll

I saw the end... its not as good as they show it in the trailers...

Yamamura Sadako

Haaaaah that movie was really fun..

There were really funny parts... but I couldn't take the evil parts seriously. And the ending was really... erm weird.

I don't have much room to say anything because I never really read the comic. However I can say it wasn't too good of a movie. It was fun, that's about it. :3

Haku

<3
I thought that the movie was alright but some of the parts I didn't really understand, I wouldn't consider it as one of the best movies of all times.

Miss Ninja

I think it could have been better, but it was a good movie. I liked it a lot. Plus, I love Nick Cage. X3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back