• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gummi Mission Items

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikethesandbag

Lost in darkness...searching for the light.
Hey all, I've searched the forums for help on this but to no avail. So, here we go. In the Gummi missions, specifically Ancient Highway, there are items I can't seem to get. I've got 100% on Missions 1 & 2 but Mission 3 has a few items I can't seem to get. I'm sure I've got all the easy-to-get items, so can anyone help me. I think it might have something to do with destroying the Reaper's Wheel things in a specific amount of time or something. My strategy guide isn't helping, so hopefully you can.

Thanks in advance.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
You have to kill the Reaper Wheel with one laser. Then you get the item.

I'm stuck on the second Island one. Where you have to kill 10+ of those Phoenix things in 7 seconds ..

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
Yea, there's two in that one. ... the first one is the one you have to get within a few seconds. Because it leaves pretty much right away.

mikethesandbag

Alrighty. Thanks Shady. I'll try again. By the way, congrats on your trophy. I tried that game, but I only got like 26th place or something.

EDIT: I tried again...and found out I'm missing both of the Cyclone/G's. The guide says they come from Red Speeders...what am I doing wrong?

Last edited:

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
Red Speeders..... those are the things that drive along the highway thing right? .. just focus on them. Don't try and get every enemy. If you know what drops the item you need, just focus on that particular enemy.

I don't have the strategy guide, so I'm not posotive what the Red Speeders look like.

lol, thanks. I could have gotten to 200 000+, but my damn cell phone rang, so I had to get up and answer it.

mikethesandbag

Wow...I just did Mission 3 on Assault of the Dreadnought...I certainly wasn't expecting that Hunter-X thing! Holy cow! He killed me twice, until I brought in my Gummi Ship with the Drain/G. I don't know if I'll ever get 100% on that Mission. I still don't have 100% on the two Highway levels...but I've got everything else (except AotD Miss. 3). :D

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
The hunter x thing is HARD .. I've only beaten him a few times. I have the Falcom Peak, I took away the two Teeny Ships, and it's offence is like... 800 or something.
Make sure you have 2 Auto Regens (3 if you can manage), and Auto Life. Set your thing to Full-Auto, and hold X, and keep tapping O over and over to dodge the bullets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back