• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Long did it take you?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KB2ndSTR2DRite

Website
www.myspace.com
How long did it take you to complete this game well the first time through KH it took me 68hrs ya it took me that long becus i did 100% and i trained a ton it was alot of time and that was my first playsation game ever! ya but the second time through KH it took me around 15hrs lol

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
First time playing easy I beat it in 17 hours

First time playing expert, I beat it in aobut 15 and a half hours

Playing it and getting 100% completion took me aobut 20-25 hours or so

My fastest completion of the game is 12 hours

KHandBritney

It took me a month to beat cause of my damn school. But the least i ever got was like 24 hoours.

Lucifer

What can I say? I'm a perfectionist with games, and I probably spent at least 60-99 hours playing the game. I actually maxed out Sora's STR and DEF in my first (or second) time playing through Kingdom Hearts.

crowmaster

Lucifer said:
What can I say? I'm a perfectionist with games, and I probably spent at least 60-99 hours playing the game. I actually maxed out Sora's STR and DEF in my first (or second) time playing through Kingdom Hearts.

yeah me too i don't like to finish my games too fast

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
KB2ndSTR2DRite u and Neo Sora are really startin to annoy me with all these stupid favourites and/or questions threads, they have appeared countless times b4.... so stop while ur ahead, b4 i become nasty, really nasty....

KB2ndSTR2DRite

Website
www.myspace.com
chaywa said:
KB2ndSTR2DRite u and Neo Sora are really startin to annoy me with all these stupid favourites and/or questions threads, they have appeared countless times b4.... so stop while ur ahead, b4 i become nasty, really nasty....

im so scared if u dont like these threads dont go to them i put these threads up cus i havnt seen them before and becus there isnt much to talk about anymore relise how u the only 1 flamin

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
I have not beet the game I`m at the end of the wold I`m going to have my friend beet it.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Let's see... My fastest time for a 98% completion (Never got the ultimate keyblade or beat sephiroth) took me 14 hours.
My best time for a simply fighting Ansem was 11hrs,46m,50sec. (That was when I first started fighting Ansem)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back