• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many unknowns left

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OniJager

GFX Artist
this is just about how many of the unknowns are left after the events in castle oblivion.

also if anyone can help me on making a sig that would be nice ty!

thelastdoor

well, we cant be sure if they died or not, and there has to be a lot more because wasn't Vexen like number 11 or something like that? who knows, if axel survived the rest could

DarrcEnigma

thelastdoor said:
well, we cant be sure if they died or not, and there has to be a lot more because wasn't Vexen like number 11 or something like that? who knows, if axel survived the rest could
Marluxia is number 11, Larxene is number 12, Vexen is number 4. Furthermore, Axel didn't die because he had no real intentions of fighting Sora to begin with -- he just made it look that way to Sora so that Sora would think that they were all dead once Marluxia fell.

As for how many are left, there are currently twelve members of the Organization. Of those twelve Vexen (No. 4), Zexion (No. 5), Lexaeus (No. 6), Marluxia (No. 11) and Larxene (No. 12) are all assumed dead. Axel, number 8, was the only one confirmed to make it away from Sora and Riku alive. From that, we know that numbers one, two, three, seven, nine and ten are still out there somewhere. Number one is likely the "Superior" mentioned during Chain of Memories.

However, that's just the Organization -- Nobodies stretch beyond that. In all honesty, for every "natural" Heartless, there should be a Nobody. Which, obviously, means there are potentially thousands upon thousands of Nobody.

Darknetwork

But what makes these nobodies in the Organization special is there ablity or potential ability to wield a keyblade. Note that most of the organiztaions weapons are fashioned like the keyblade even if it's not one. I believe that only someone with a really stronge heart can be a nobodie the other people that loss their hearts just fade away unconsince until their heart is returned but what makes a person a living breathing nobodie who can exist in our world is the fact that they had a really stronge heart before it was shattered or some how miss placed. And the only people with really stronge hearts that allows them to keep in being in this world is those potential keyblade masters. And to make things less confusing a potential keybalde master is a person who could use a keyblade but wasn't chosen by one. Probally because they didn't exactly had what it takes, that dosen't mean they aren't REALLY powerful just means a better candiate was chosen. The organization is probally made of the strongest nobodies or at least most of them. What makes them stronge is obiviosely there ablity to be in this world with out actually existing. And how close they came to be to be a keyblade master. I also think that the reason they wasn't a keybalde master was probally because they didn't or couldn't pick sides making them in the middle twilight. Which would probally quailfy them for the Organization since they also don't pick sides.

DarrcEnigma

Darknetwork said:
But what makes these nobodies in the Organization special is there ablity or potential ability to wield a keyblade. Note that most of the organiztaions weapons are fashioned like the keyblade even if it's not one. I believe that only someone with a really stronge heart can be a nobodie the other people that loss their hearts just fade away unconsince until their heart is returned but what makes a person a living breathing nobodie who can exist in our world is the fact that they had a really stronge heart before it was shattered or some how miss placed. And the only people with really stronge hearts that allows them to keep in being in this world is those potential keyblade masters. And to make things less confusing a potential keybalde master is a person who could use a keyblade but wasn't chosen by one. Probally because they didn't exactly had what it takes, that dosen't mean they aren't REALLY powerful just means a better candiate was chosen. The organization is probally made of the strongest nobodies or at least most of them. What makes them stronge is obiviosely there ablity to be in this world with out actually existing. And how close they came to be to be a keyblade master. I also think that the reason they wasn't a keybalde master was probally because they didn't or couldn't pick sides making them in the middle twilight. Which would probally quailfy them for the Organization since they also don't pick sides.
Lots of problems, no facts or evidence to back it. A quick list/explanation:

1) There is no confirmed (not even hinted at) relation between the Keyblade, Soul Eaters and the Organization's weapons. So what if they're all summoned? That proves nothing -- for all you know, they could be summoned just as a way of not having to make them hold onto their weapons at all times. While I do believe there is a connection, I'm not foolish enough to go out on such a limb -- especially in reference to the Nobody, who have no hearts.

2) Just because you have a "strong heart" doesn't mean you can wield a Keyblade. Leon's heart was strong, but all he could do was hold it -- he couldn't summon it. Summon Gems also have strong hearts, which is how they survived their world's destruction. They don't have the power to summon a Keyblade either, however. Only someone chosen by the Keyblade (Riku, Sora, Mickey, BHK) can summon it. And more so, they're chosen for a reason -- not just because they have a strong heart.

3) The heart has nothing to do with a Nobody. Nobodies are the body and soul of a person -- the heart it gone. Therefore having a strong heart wouldn't change anything. Also, if they had a strong heart, it's unlikely they would have fallen to the darkness; nor would they cast their bodies off. The Nobodies we've seen thus far have not been neutral either, they've all been "evil" -- or at the very least, "dusk." Relying on the powers of darkness isn't begrudging it, as a Nobody technically should.

4) Nobody do really exist. Ansem called them the "Non-Existent Ones" because they don't originate from the Present Realm. To him, things that come from the Present Realm exist, which means everything else (Heartless included, as they come from the Realm of Darkness.) can't be seen as "existent." Or, in short, complete beings exist, while incomplete beings are something "else" -- sort of like a ghost.

And there's likely to be other minor things to say, but I'm not in the mood to pick at it . Just make sure you get some facts to back up your theories, all right?

Darknetwork

I said that the nobodies weapons are similar to keyblade but not the keyblade. Since they do have the same design pattern. I also said that a lot of people could wield the keyblade but can't since they are not chosen obviously. I said a nobody stays existing because he had a strong heart before he lost it or miss placed because it only seems that a nobody that exist in the present must have had a strong heart before. A nobodies strengh however seems to come from body and soul since heart is gone but more information might be revealed in KH2 so my theory could be REALLY wrong like Dark above me pointed out. And nobodies exist but don't exist becasue there incomplete and not pure. I theorize that the heartless exist in our world simply becasue they are pure darkness. Even though they do not have hearts. The nobodies don't exist in our world because no heart and they are neither pure light or darkness. Since that is probaly the main difference between heartless and nobodies I'm taking a guess that is why the heartless don't need special qualifications like strengh to exist but nobodies do. Since ounce a heart is gone your body and soul goes with. But ounce a heart is gone a heartless is forms body and soul, don't know if there is a soul in a heratless but it is probally of pure darkness.

Darknetwork

It haven't been proven in COM yet that the Organizations, made up of nonodies, purpose is dark or light so the natural assumption is neutral. Even though they can pick sides i don't think they do. Personal interest is their game so good or bad, light, dark depends on who you talk to.

GuardianSora

I don't think tat anyone knows yet because we don't know how many unknowns are out there...there could be 30 or 100. We don't know yet.

OniJager

GFX Artist
Well i have this theory that DiZ (the red guy who guides riku in reverse rebirth) is one of, or the leader of the unknowns because i have seen KH2 screenshots of him sitting in a throne like chair with unknown in the room which led me to the leader theory. Also in deep dive I think when the unknown says, "he looks just like you" he meant Ansem not Sora because at the end of deep dive an unknown tells another unknown with a glowing right eye that "he" which is probably ansem not sora looks just like you and DiZ who reminds us of ansem covers his right eye probably hiding his glowing eye, but that's just my theory.

Lol and one more thing,how come at the end of reverse reborth mickey and riku are wearing unknown cloaks, it explains what's going on in deep dive sorta but why did they put them on...

And DarrcEnigma how do you write with the cool blue text?

OniJager

GFX Artist
lol, if all those unknown died in CoM how come there are 3d shots of them?

TwilightSora

I'm back? Maybe.
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Well, i think in total there are thriteen. In deep-dive they have thirteen roman numeral numbers going down to two. I think that has something to do with the amount of members in the organization.

electrikeyblade14

it doesn't matter how many unknowns there are because in kh2 sora will kill them all!!! but personally i think there's 13, but they didn't fake death, they simply came back to life, or were never killed. they just kinda dissapeared for a while.

Darknetwork

axel said that the unknowns are dead well technically nothing but alive, when he killed ( forget the name of the person axel killed ) the traitor who was going to tell sora about twilight town he said that he would become more nothing. The traitor ( still don't know his name) was afraid because he said he dosn't want to go yet. It seems that your heart being removed dosen't make you completely dead just a body and soul without a heart. A nobody or to qoute axel nothing. But when axel killed the traitor he probally destroyed whats left of him, body and soul, making him as dead as you can be in kingdom hearts. The quivalnce of death is body, soul, and heart destroyed, if you didn't get what i was saying before, so heart gone dosen't make you dead. It can probally go the other way around body and soul gone but heart still there dosn't make you dead.

Seui

I think there superior might be the one that fights you in Final Mix with those two beams swords, and meets you in the beginning of CoM. Just a thought...

Ansem22

One thing that bothers me is Axel's words:

"Larxene's out of the picture too. Namine turned on her."

I saw a translation of this on a spanish website and it said:

"Larxene is off the map as well. Namine eliminated her."

Wasn't it Sora that defeated Larxene? Why is Axel saying Namine got rid of Larxene? Makes me think that there might be more to what happens in Castle Oblivion than meets the eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back