• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ideas about kingdom hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

herownick

ok i want a lot of posts about possibiltys and what you think abought the past games fore instance i dont think sora turned into a true heartless otherwise he wouldent have ben able to controle himself right also

kairi is an embodement of darkness because she still han a nobody even tho riku had here body so dos that meen melefecent created a kairi body double and gave it to riku or is the double namina plus how the hell did they combine if there were two bodies

i want passion! heat!!! get mad:cursing: yell at me call me an idout but post and shair your ideas plez i love new ideas and thos willing to fight for them

slinky

One Step at A Time
Spoiler Spoiler Show

so before you go complanning bout how stuff dosnt make sense go beat the game

you might learn a thing or two :glare:

and srry i have no idea what songs are going to be on kh3 nice idea though

herownick

Spoiler Spoiler Show

so before you go complanning bout how stuff dosnt make sense go beat the game

you might learn a thing or two :glare:

and srry i have no idea what songs are going to be on kh3 nice idea though

I'v betten the game abought 20 times not sepuroth tho and as far as i can tell he has nothing to do with ki or namine and as many times as iv betten it i could have sworn that namine was a nobody so howabought you beat the game agen and get back to me

herownick

okay, i wish i could answer whatever you just saide but whatever it was i cannot understand it. plz rephrase it and use at least a little correct spelling because i have no idea what you just said. all i understood was something about namine and kairi and something about a keyblade.

kairi's body was made frome melefencent the evil witch to give to riku so that he would stop looking fore her body and start looking fore her heart namine is kairi's real body turned into a nobody when kai lost her heart

do you get that?

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
kairi's body was made frome melefencent the evil witch to give to riku so that he would stop looking fore her body and start looking fore her heart namine is kairi's real body turned into a nobody when kai lost her heart

do you get that?
what proof have you of this? remember Namine was born special from most nobodies. think of Sora and Roxas...

I'v betten the game abought 20 times not sepuroth tho and as far as i can tell he has nothing to do with ki or namine and as many times as iv betten it i could have sworn that namine was a nobody so howabought you beat the game agen and get back to me
er that's probably because Namine is a nobody no spoilers there people....

Kinn

Website
mystickingdom.kh2-media.net
SPOILER METHINKS?

I think in the game they said that Namine and Roxas were created when Sora became a heartless in KH. They were Sora and Kairi's Nobodies. Sora is the one chosen for the Keyblade and his heart is free of darkness, which is why I believe he was able to change back to normal after becoming a heartless.

Pavan

"Naminé and Roxas appear to be of a similar nature, not quite supposed to exist, yet still existing because of someone else. While Roxas is the Nobody of Sora, she is actually a "special Nobody" born from Kairi's heart when it left Sora's body. As Kairi had no darkness in her heart, her heart hid within Sora's body instead of becoming a Heartless when Destiny Islands was consumed by Darkness. When Sora impaled himself with the Dark Keyblade (in KH1) his body and soul were used to create not only Roxas, but Naminé as well. As a result of this, she had none of Kairi's memories. Naminé's special birth in conjunction with the fact that Kairi's heart had been in direct contact with Sora's is why, DiZ states, that Naminé's special powers could only affect the memories of Sora and those whose hearts are connected to his, which was why she was used by the Organization. DiZ had her protect Sora in his deep sleep while restoring Sora's memories, which affected Roxas."

Malefacent had nothing to do with namine. If you researched a little you'd know this. At the end she refuses with kairi, just like roxas does with sora.

So have you actually completed this game ?

herownick

"Naminé and Roxas appear to be of a similar nature, not quite supposed to exist, yet still existing because of someone else. While Roxas is the Nobody of Sora, she is actually a "special Nobody" born from Kairi's heart when it left Sora's body. As Kairi had no darkness in her heart, her heart hid within Sora's body instead of becoming a Heartless when Destiny Islands was consumed by Darkness. When Sora impaled himself with the Dark Keyblade (in KH1) his body and soul were used to create not only Roxas, but Naminé as well. As a result of this, she had none of Kairi's memories. Naminé's special birth in conjunction with the fact that Kairi's heart had been in direct contact with Sora's is why, DiZ states, that Naminé's special powers could only affect the memories of Sora and those whose hearts are connected to his, which was why she was used by the Organization. DiZ had her protect Sora in his deep sleep while restoring Sora's memories, which affected Roxas."

Malefacent had nothing to do with namine. If you researched a little you'd know this. At the end she refuses with kairi, just like roxas does with sora.

So have you actually completed this game ?

Thank you soooooo much that explaines everything a lot better yes iv finished the game i just dident see how namine was created but i get it now i knew how sora had two boddys walking around the second was created by kai when she hugged him as a heartless but i could'ent see how namine and kai were bolth there but seeing as kai and namine joined and namine has controle of soras heart to an extent does that meen that kai has control as well

herownick

I hope roxas is back! if he's not ill scream!

we had an idea fore 4 or 5 in the kh line that would meen roxas would b a key person in the game

since sora has had his heart tamperd with sooooo much what if the chaines holding it together were weakning if they were to break you would have
1. dark form sora: the heartless
2. roxas sora: the nobody
3. ? sora: the anti soul

i think it would make fore a great game with three soras running around on the screen fighting to get back together plus you could see a whole new form of the key blade if it splits as well:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back