• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

IMAGES OF END OF GAME AND FINAL BOSSES (Before the FMV)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light Conquers All

It was already confrimed what the final bosses are and that Riku is on your team for one of them, but now we have visual proof

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
whos the unknown that sorta looks like riku? cause when i first saw him he looked like riku to me -_-

Light Conquers All

You must have been missing out on the past 3 days...that's Xemnas, Xehanort's Nobody (or maybe DiZ/Ansem's nobody, I dunno, I'm still confused about that whole thing).

Last edited:

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
I still think it goes for Diz/Ansem's nobody, DiZ has aged, we have no idea how long his shell has been in existence for. We have even seen the original picture of Diz/Ansem when he was young. Either way this looks kickass

Light Conquers All

Does anybody know where they are? Obviously an org place similar to castle oblivion, but where is this? In the non-existent world?

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Hey that dragon ship thingy kinda looks like the thing Marluxia rode at the end of Sora's story in CoM...good find anyway...

Caminee

he fights his version of Sora's Darkside....so i guess its like...Lightside or Duskside i dont know

Bluejuan85

Website
www.myspace.com
Yo WTF is that Riku next to Sora but no Goofy in sight so this means Riku is a partner in that last area. AWESOME. Yeah I see it it is true Riku will really end up being your partners during the final battle. SWEETNESS. WOOT.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back