• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Imagine... and post your thought.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will You like to see a "years later" movie?

• No. I'm still in the corner of the room, convinced there will be a KH3.

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • No. I'd like it to end and thats it.

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Yes, why not.

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • YEAH!!! It will be awesome! And it better be a CG movie!

Votes: 10 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora is the best

I hope theres going to be a kh3 and a movie for it but that it just doesnt take 3 years to make it mabye like 1year than it ends and thats it nothing more.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
It's PRATICALLY been confirmed there will be a KH3. As most of you know, Nomura said a sequel will depend on how well KH2 sells. And we KNOW KH2 is going to sell DYNAMITE! So expect a KH3 3-4 years from now.

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
helios said:
Maybe they will make it to go on like the final fantasy series that would be the most lovley thing ever i would probably love the series more than my girl (god forbid she ever see this message or this will be my last day on this site)
lolololol..well u better watch out.......................well kh2 took long cus i mean nomura has been busy this yr w/ all the upcoming games and ff7:ac....mayb it wont take as long 2 make a kh3...i want a kh3...if kh2 doesnt answer all the questions...

iholdthekeys

ok ima have 2 settle this now............. i have 2 kill ur dreams now ppl............ i speak truth here............. THERE WILL BE NO KH3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........ but..... (wait let me explain now)

ok........ nomura said in an interview that he is going to tie all the loose ends to the storyline in kh2 and everything will be explained........... so if all the loose ends are tied that means NO KH3!!!!!!!!!............ however, nomura said that if kh2 is successful he will make another game............... BUT.......... he never said it would be a kh3 since kh2 will be tieing up the whole storyline and bringing kh 2 a close.......... he might just take the characters and put them in a final fantasy game......... think about it......... cloud, sephiroth, aeris, yuffie, cid, wakka, tidus, selphie, squall, the moogles........... they were thrown in2 kh instead of remaking a ff7-2 or nething like that........... so i mean he just might throw sora, riku, kairi, bhk, auron, in2 another finalfantasy game........... so don't all assume there will be a kh3...... cuz there will be NONE............... srry ppl........... but kh has 2 end at sum time........... otherwise itz just a dumb story that will never end........... i want it 2 end......... so obviously i voted no i'd like 2 end it and thatz it.......... HOWEVER, the choice was not in the poll.......... but i would like a kh movie (all cg graphics if nomura can do it) that is kh, kh:com, and kh2 all put together in2 a huge movie....... 2 hours would be awesome!!!!!...... but neway if there ever was a kh movie i would like it 2 b a movie of all 3 games put together.......... but not a years later movie........... i dont' even like the idea much of advent children but i mean itz ff7 so i'll still watch it lol......... i would have liked the movie 2 b of ff7 though.........

Neo sora

Website
rpginsider.spreebb.com
Yeah why not bungie is doing it with Halo and a KH movie would be gud( if KH2 or even a KH3 dos enough they could very well do that ) so lets give halo somthing to worry about! ya know (i don't no wat the hype about Halo is?) So yeah i want a film to come out (soon though!!!)

helios

Bronze Member
Id be very sad at the end if it leaves us hanging like the matrix but it makes it more mystifing that way and you can do a series it it ends like that.

bloodalchemist

i hope they will not stop at kh2 and continue because this is the greatest game out there and if u dont agree blow me(>_<)^

Hitokiri Efad

Website
baka-onigiri.blogspot.com
If Square Enix and Disney are like any other compaines, they'll milk the franchise for all it's worth... which means they'll probably do a third game, if they think it'll sell. I don't know how they'll be able to continually make things better or more interesting, but we'll see...

My thoughts: It could be like James Bond, in which they keep coming up with spectacular new ideas with the same cast of characters... or it could be like Digimon, in that they start sharpening the ax for the slaughter as soon as the second installment ends. -_-; In the meantime, I'll be expecting a third game.

(Just my opinion on both series, don't flame and get off-topic by telling me how much Digimon sucks or how much more awesome Sean Connery Bond was compared to Peirce Brosnan Bond, even though he was.)

U

understatement

helios said:
Id be very sad at the end if it leaves us hanging like the matrix but it makes it more mystifing that way and you can do a series it it ends like that.
oh god what relation did that film have will the comics oh god

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
My gut reaction says it will end in KH2, but as we all hope for a continuation of the series, i say bring it on... (Yeh why not..)

*twilight_riku*

How Did We Get Here!
Awards
yes why not? after kh2 ... if they do a kh3 then its just gunna be the same thing over agen, 5 yrs of more wait cuz it might take longer if its gunna be on the ps3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back