• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jericho signups

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rondog

The thread was already made. This is the signup sheet.

Okay. I wrote a story like this a long time ago. Now I'm editing that incomplete dud into an RP.

When humans die in this world they normally just rot in the ground, save for their souls. Thre are different beliefs for different religions as to what happens to the soul when you die. Some say it doesn't even exist.

okay. So, this guy named Jericho forgot what life was like before he was reborn. Being reborn means that your soul goes back into your body when you're reanimated through something like necromacy. You then will not be the opposite of a reborn, a devil.

Devils go in ten classes.

class 0. zombie/cretin. Literally just that. An old school class of a zombie. Comes from the grave and eats people NOT BRAINS. EVERYTHING LIVING IS IN IT'S APPETITE.

Class 1. imp. Now has a grasp over speech if it's been alive for a long time. It's a rare case that these stupid things which are actually shrunken shrivelled, but still very fast, human corpses that have been dyed black are about as powerful as a half-grown monkey on speed. They are fast and bite and kick a lot, but it takes a lot of them to really kill somebody. Normally they're even less vicious than class zero. Their only real improvement from class zero is that they follow orders of equal or higher ranking demons when told them.

Class 2. Minor devil. An imp that is more of a dark green than black. It is only this way in patches throughout its body, but it learns to speak almost as well as... well it doesn't use good grammar, and it's voice is always ridiculous. Up to this point the devils haven't had emotional abilities. This thing has the grasp of comedy and loves to kill with small knives and such. It always drops everything to laugh at misfortune.

Class 3. Ripper. Mind you you never grow past the level you start at. This creature is always furious when it smells blood. Even if the blood is in your body. When a corpse is turned to a ripper, it becomes much stonger. The last two classes could take quite a beating. This class is easily angered and becomes stonger and stronger with anger. No tools. He's big and green and loves to rip the limbs off of things with his bare hands. He is a little smaller in height than the original human, but MUCH bulkier from muscle.

Class 9. Beelzebub.
Only one known Beelzebub. It is known as Mai. It thinks much more vastly than humans and has supernatural powers. It can create devils out of corpses and more. It can do just about anything really. It is near immortal, too. It takes endless amounts of damage to kill a beelzebub.

I left classes open for a reason. I'm going to control Mai and the main character Jericho. The thing is, I'm not the only one who can BE a main character. Humans are like people from Devil May Cry. Ex: Lady.
If you are approved, I can give you the privilage to create a class of devil. Just be sure that the higher the calss, the stronger they are.

I don't even ask for templates. If you have ideas for where the story should go, PM me. I don't want characters to interact and spawn into this RP at the same place. I'm going to start the RP tomorrow.

Maximum posts are one daily.
Minimum: Don't care.

You are required to post at least four paragraphs or ten sentences per post. Considering everybody will monopolize their environment at the beginning, I expect your debut post to be your best. I'll give you access to the RP depending on whether your posts are good enough. I'll tell you why you're not approved if ypou're not approved. Anything can kill a devil. But mostly hard work. They don't bleed easily in low classes, so you might want to behead them.

As for the environment.

Mai has already killed off 9/10ths of the planet. The ruins left over are where people fight off her evil. Almost everybody believes in flight over fight.

I've explained enough for now. The rest will start tommorow. This page is just for creation of characters. All I want is their name, age, and anything you think I should know. The rest you can show me through your debut post.

I'll begin the real RP tomorrow or later today depending on the responses I get now.

Begin, babeh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back