• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jewel Costumes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

coopertennent

So since we have the whole 6* cost problem, is using jewels to buy the costumes on the avatar boards worth it? I already bought two but since I'm at quest 200 already and have completed all the daily quests, I know I'm not gonna get jewels other than the ones you get every day until they add more story quests, but I don't want to miss the opportunity to get more, better medals. I also don't know about using the Chip and Dale medals on the medals we have now. So are those costumes worth it at all, should I hold off until more story, or just go ahead and buy them? I

FFxStrife

It depends on you, really. If you want to use more than two 6* medals, you need to do it at some point, there's no other way around it. I bought enough costumes to be able to use three 6* and two 5* on each Keyblade for now: The two head accessories (1000 total) and Hatter/Alice (2000 total).

There's a lot of good medals in the game already, using Chip and Dale on some of them are completely worth it. Check this tier list for more info (A few of them are not available for us yet).

If you're not really confident in the medals you have right now, try doing a daily pull every now and then to get better ones. Otherwise, just save them for future festivals or costumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back