• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just something very stupid and fun to post while we wait for KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I <3 Roxas

Sponsor: Roxas

Talent: Losing things and forgeting important things.

*Gets on stage*
Roxas: Where did the mike go?
Judge: You can sing without the mike.
Roxas: Okay. *pause* Wait I forgot what I was gonna sing.

Judge: Just pitiful. *shakes head*

(Poor Roxas:D)
(I don't want this thread to die either!)

O

Oberon

Master Heart said:
ok srry fo double postin but howabout we have a poll what heartless do you think was the best?
I gots anotha;

Sponser:Riku

Talent: Blinded by a... Blindfold

Judges: Next!
*riku steps on stage*
riku: Hello, hello, hello, hello.......
judges: SHUT THE &^%$ up already!!

yeah, I'm bored as heck.

I <3 Roxas

Sponsor: Donald Duck

Talent: Is good with magic, the lady ducks, and getting is face completely red. He says his voice is like an Angels but just hasn't been exposed.

Judge: So what are are you singing?
Donald: You'll see!
Judge: Begin.
Donald: THEEEE PHAAANTOM OOOOF THEEE OOOPERA!
Judge: Thats quite enough.

(Lol. That wasn't funny. I'm bored too!)

riku fan 2

sponsor: yuffie

Talent: joyfully talking( a lot)

Yuffie: Well i am giong to talk to you about flowers, candies, power rangers, goldiggers, cloud oh and talking about cloud why is he always moping and looking for sephiroth i mean we did kill him in FFVII i mean we did but we didnt because we killed him but he wont stay dead clouds looking for him while hes alive but hes not actually looking for him hes sending this strong but slightly clueless kid name sora to find him and can you believe sora going to try to fight hes not going to win i mean what wacko that like commiting suicide i mean what other fifteen year old boy doe you see fighting one winged angel obsurdely long swords and speaking about swords who made the marimusa i mean i never known sephiroth to stay around someone more than five minutes and not kill them i mean come on this is crazy and oh i also wanted to know whats sephiroth number because hes very cute although evil i mean dont tell cloud i mean cloud will never when no matter how many times he kills him.

Judge: did she say power rangers?

I <3 Roxas

riku fan 2 said:

Yuffie: Well i am giong to talk to you about flowers, candies, power rangers, goldiggers, cloud oh and talking about cloud why is he always moping and looking for sephiroth i mean we did kill him in FFVII i mean we did but we didnt because we killed him but he wont stay dead clouds looking for him while hes alive but hes not actually looking for him hes sending this strong but slightly clueless kid name sora to find him and can you believe sora going to try to fight hes not going to win i mean what wacko that like commiting suicide i mean what other fifteen year old boy doe you see fighting one winged angel obsurdely long swords and speaking about swords who made the marimusa i mean i never known sephiroth to stay around someone more than five minutes and not kill them i mean come on this is crazy and oh i also wanted to know whats sephiroth number because hes very cute although evil i mean dont tell cloud i mean cloud will never when no matter how many times he kills him.

Hee. Hee. That was funny. I always imagine Simon Cowle as the judge!

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
riku fan 2 said:

Lmao. That livened up the thread a bit.

Sponser: Kadaj
Talent: Crying

Kadaj: MOTHERRRRRRRRRRRR WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Judge: Are you done yet Ka-
Kadaj: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Judge: I guess not.

riku fan 2

soraawakened said:

Kadaj: MOTHERRRRRRRRRRRR WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that was funny because kadaj is a crybaby

I <3 Roxas

soraawakened said:

Lol. That was funny! I should add that into my sig one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back