• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi on TV

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sinharvest_angel

BestKHPlayer said:
Well atleast im not an idiot for posting twice like u :) and plus im not stupid like u. Also dont be a hypocrite you just posted something irrevelant too so uhhh STFU. Ill post something relevant, probably b/c she is important

it doesnt matter cause that post wasnt counted, i just double clicked and that is a poor comebak to point out the obvious, also do u even know what irrelevent means, did u read the first post, did u read my post, du u know how to read, im guessing the majority of those answers would be a big fat blunt NO

oh and kid for the record muffin said retard, not reject, but i guess both can apply to u

Last edited:

Epilogue

killjoy princess
I noticed Kairi on the screen when i watched the trailer like the 3rd or 2nd time...but I still have no idea why she was on it >__<

biggamerjh

velocity2325 said:
ya its definetly not twilight town during the night. thats just doesnt make sense at all. anyway deep dive is just a Teaser Trailer like any other teaser it has nothing to do wit the Kh2 but the place do. cuz of the latest picture when sora and riku were battling out for some reason.

ok now where do you see Riku and Sora battling, if there is a link please post it
Now as for my response to the question, the most logical thing I could think of would be that someone or something is using Kiaris pisture on the TV screen as a wanted poster of sorts or to get the attention of Sora and or Riku

nothingness

well because in the beginning of deep dive, they show a bottle with a letter in it in the water, and in another side another story, they show kairi older and waiting on destiny Island so.... but thats just a theory

Ultima Monkey

Website
www.myspace.com
Kairi's on T.V. because she's famous... Heh, NO! I think she's on the screen to represent light itself. If anyone observed the city that ASAS/DD took place it, he or she could notice that everything's dark and gloomy. The place seems to have an eerie feel to it. Since ASAS and DD are just teaser trailers, the makers of KH wouldn't pour the whole plot of KH2 into them. Kairi's appearance on T.V. might just symbolize that light is present even in the deepest darkness or that it can never be diminished. I don't have much to support this idea, but even if it wasn't true...Kairi's a princess of heart. Therefore her presence would be very important to both the light and the dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back