• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► KH ~ Ansem's Twin <3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunaqua

Website
www.myspace.com
KINGDOM HEARTS ~ Ansem's Twin

-DISCLAIMER- (summary)
Disney and Square Enix own all the Kingdom Hearts characters, though I might change their mental characteristics a bit. I own the character Aura. Don't take it without stating that it's my character, so there's no plagarism. Thanks!

-UPDATE-
I will begin to repost the topic this weekend. WARNING - The old topic is a ghost topic.

(c) Lunaqua

Lunaqua

Website
www.myspace.com
Sorry... nothing yet v_v

Right now, I haven't felt the urge to rewrite and repost my story. But I'll tell you when. So until I decide to move my lazy hands (possibly next weekend because of President's Day) and type till I drop, bye and come back later!

~Lunaqua (I feel like this is a scam... :D)

Last edited:

KH_ROCKS

Hey Lunaqua!! I'm back. Sorry your story got deleted. Mine did too but I was so far into it that I didn't want to start over. Thats why I havent been to the forums. But good luck on your fic. Are you starting over or from where you left off?

Lunaqua

Website
www.myspace.com
Sorry about this

:( I'm sorry about this, but as you can see by my signature, I'm not posting the story right now, so you guys shouldn't waste your time looking at it to see if I restarted to post the story again because it probably won't be there. Right now I'm not that interested in it and I school's creating conflicts. Once again, sorry.

~Lunaqua

Lunaqua

Website
www.myspace.com
Oh My Freaking Gosh! IS IT BACK?

Well... I guess you guys have been patient enough! I'M BACK IN BUSINESS! At least, for now. So I will start over since I might decide to add another world or something like that. Right now, It's the end of the 3rd nine weeks this week and the school play goes on this and next week's Thursday and Friday. BUSY BUSY BUSY! But don't give your hopes up! I WILL POST! I'm back and I'm procrastinating on my homework! WOOT! Oh, and this time I MIGHT have chapter NAMES instead of just 1, 2, 3, et cetera, so a little more interesting! HUGGLES TO MY FANS WHO WANT TO KILL ME FOR MAKING THEM WAIT FOR NEAR ETERNITY AND TO THE ONES WHO START TO READ THIS!

~Lunaqua

@->-- Have a rose! JUST DON'T KILL ME! *runs from the mob of fans*

Lunaqua

Website
www.myspace.com
Just to let you know about my writing style for the sake of your enjoyment ^_^

Ok... my writing style... is almost the same as a lot of other people, but there's a little difference I want you to understand.

[whispering] is NOT the same as [whispers]. If it's [whispering], then the text after it is whispered. If it's [whispers], then the words after it are whatever they were before that, which is normally just talking.

It's not that confusing when you see it in the text, but I want you to know that ahead of time. [shouting] I'm not saying you're dumb, [thinking] although I think you are, [shouting] but I don't want you to come to chapter 15 and finally figure it out! [sighs] [talking] So there you go. ^_^ Hugs!

~Lunaqua

AND NOW, ON TO THE SHOW!

Lunaqua

Website
www.myspace.com
Chapter 1 ~ The Beginning of the End

The story begins on Destiny Islands, where worries wash away like sand in the waves. Selphie sits on the dock, watching the tides; Tidus practices fighting on a coconut tree, with the occasional knockout of him by a falling coconut; Wakka practices volleyball against the shack; and Sora, Kairi, and Riku play a game of tag on the warm beach under the tropical sun.

Sora: You can't catch me, Riku!
Riku: Oh yeah?

Riku jumps at Sora.

Riku: How about now?

Sora takes a step to the left and Riku lands face first in the sand.

Sora: I don't think so. You'll never catch me!

Riku reaches out and pulls on Sora's ankle. Sora takes a dive and Kairi laughs.

Sora: You're next, princess!

Kairi giggles as she runs away, but Sora catches up to her and scoops her up in his arms.

Kairi: He he! I guess I'm caught! [whispering] Help me catch Riku?
Sora: [whispering] Sure!

Sora places Kairi down on her feet, then Kairi jumps onto Sora's back. Sora runs frantically after Riku.

Riku: You better run, Sora, if you want to catch up! Ah!

Riku trips over a coconut and Sora catches up to Riku.

Sora: We got you now! Whoa!

Sora tries to stop but trips over Riku. Sora releases Kairi and both of them fall flat in the sand. All three burst out laughing.

Kairi: We caught you!
Riku: Now could you get off me?
Sora: Oh, sorry about that!
Kairi: Hey, come on! The sun is setting!

Kairi grabs Sora's hand and runs for the island with the paopu tree, with Riku following shortly behind. Kairi and Sora sit on the paopu tree, while Riku leans against it.

Riku: Have you ever wondered what's beyond that sunset, off our islands?
Kairi: No
Sora: Why?
Riku: I don't know. [sighs] It's just... Sometimes, I want to escape from this island and go explore other worlds. I mean, why are we stuck here?
Kairi: I know that I came from another place, but I don't think another world.
Riku: I been thinking... Why don't we build a raft and go see everything?
Sora: That sounds... great!

Riku stands up.

Riku: I built most of the raft already, but it needs a sail. We'll work on that tomorrow. For now, we should go home before the sun sets completely.

Riku walks off toward the dock. Sora and Kairi jumps down from the paopu and stand up.

Sora: Kairi, you go on home without me. I just need to check on something.
Kairi: All right! See you!

Kairi runs to the boats and catches up to Riku.

Kairi: [shouting] Riku! Wait up!

Sora walks to the cave and looks at all the drawings, especially the one of Kairi and him.

Unknown: This world has been connected, tied to the darkness, soon to be completely eclipsed.

Sora looks around at the ground in confusion, then turns around and sees someone in a dark brown cloak next to the door in the cave.

Sora: Who are you? ... Wait, you're from another world!
Unknown: You understand so little.
Sora: I'll show you! I'll go out there and explore other worlds!

Sora turns toward the picture of the two faces on the wall.

Unknown: One who knows nothing can understand nothing.

Sora looks back at the cloaked figure but sees nothing but the door, he walks out to his boat, thinking about the cloaked figure. Everyone on the island has left. Sora joins them on the main island where their homes are. Sora sleeps soundly through the night, until he wakes up for a midnight snack. He begins to walk to the kitchen, until Sora notices a strange light from the window. He looks outside and sees a strange storm.

Sora: Oh no! Riku's raft!

Sora lunges out the window, races to his boat, and paddles at light speed to the island. When he arrives at the island, he looks upon two boats tied to the dock.

Sora: [thinking] That’s Riku's boat… and Kairi's!

Sora looks up at the swirling clouds, and his eyes fall upon a raging ball of storm.

Sora: Whoa! What?!

Shadows lift off of the ground and surround Sora. Sora pulls out his wooden sword, and smacks them, but in vain. The Shadows continue to come after him as if an alluring scent emanates from him.

Sora: [thinking] This isn't working! Riku?

Sora spots Riku on the paopu island and runs to him, smacking the captivated Shadows in his path. As he reaches the island, the Shadows stop at the bridge, willing to go no further.

Riku: The door has opened.
Sora: What?!
Riku: The door has opened, Sora. Now we can go to other worlds.
Sora: Riku!
Riku: [shouting] I'm not afraid of the darkness!

A circles of darkness surrounds Riku and begins to pull him in. Sora reaches for him, but cannot move, and looks down toward his feet in horror. A second circle of darkness holds him to a prison of land.

Kairi: [shouting] Sora! Riku!

Kairi runs to her friends. The boys grab onto Kairi to regain their footing on solid land, but all three sink slowly into the darkness.

Kairi: [shouting] Sora!
Sora: [shouting] Riku!
Riku: [shouting] Don't let go!
Kairi: [shouting] We'll stick together!

As the swirls of darkness swallow Sora, Riku, and Kairi, the rest of the island breaks off and the storm beckons it into its trap.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay... the first chapter ONCE AGAIN! Tell me if you like the font size (Since I don't want you to feel like you're taking an eye exam!) and the color (Okay... forget that! You WILL read light blue font whether you like it or not!). Thanks!

~Lunaqua

Last edited:

Lunaqua

Website
www.myspace.com
The story isn't much different unless you start to see the pattern in the worlds. There IS a theme! (And it's the only one I know from English class... Yes, I hate English.) What is the last chapter you remember reading? I've posted up to chapter 24 before, then the forums began to change for that 2 month period or so, and I'm just coming back to re-posting the whole sucker. I guess I'll need to post more soon... brb ^_^

~Lunaqua

***I'd like to add that the plot overall IS the same as KH except for the lady who'll continue to pop up throughout the story. And originally, chapters 1 & 2 were one, but the post was too long. So I split them up.

Last edited:

Lunaqua

Website
www.myspace.com
Chapter 2 ~ Divine Intervention

Riku starts to open his eyes and looks around at himself and the other two.

Riku: Is everyone okay?
Sora & Kairi: Yeah.

The three look around at the town, and notice weapons at their feet.

Sora: What are these?

Sora flails the Keyblade, Kairi waves the Light Wand, and Riku wields the Wing Scimitar.

Riku: I don't know.
Kairi: Wonder what it does?

Kairi vanishes. When the boys look for her, they freak and scream.

Sora: Kairi?!
Kairi: I'm over here!

The boys look up at the stairway ahead of them, and Kairi waves back at them.

Riku: There you are!

Riku begins to walk over there. Sora stares at him with shock.

Sora: Riku, you're flying!
Riku: I am? I am! [shouting] I’m flying!

Riku flies over to Kairi while Sora runs over to the two. They begin to chatter on about their newfound weapons and powers.

Sora: Wonder if mine does something.
Lady: Yours is the Keyblade, feared by the Heartless.

The three look behind them at a woman in a white cloak, veiling her face in shadow.

Lady: Riku, the Wing Scimitar gives its user the power of flight. Kairi, the Light Wand allows its possessor to teleport to or from danger. And Sora, the Keyblade allows you and you friends to vanquish this new evil set upon this world: the Heartless. Do not lose those weapons, or lose your mightiest weapon of all.

The three look at each other.

Kairi: [whispering] Can we trust her?
Sora: [whispering] I don't know.
Riku: [whispering] How does she know about our weapons?

Riku’s eyes widen with revelation, and he turns around to shout at the cloaked woman.

Riku: [anxious] How do you know... our names?

The Lady disappears before he can ask his question. Kairi and Sora turn around as well.

Kairi: Where is she?
Riku: I don't know
Sora: What's our mightiest weapon?
Riku: Mine, of course!
Sora: No way! It must be mine!
Kairi: Come on, you two. We need to find a place to stay!

All three walk off into the other districts of Traverse Town, exploring their makeshift home. In the Second District, they find a hotel and, with mysterious money Riku finds in his pocket, pay the manager for a room that night. The boys give the bed to Kairi, while Riku wins a quick arm wrestle match for the couch, and Sora finds some comfort on the floor with the pillow and blanket Kairi gives to him, while she keeps the sheets. Sora dreams about the events from earlier: the brown-cloaked man, the storm, the Shadows, the Keyblade, and the mysterious lady. He lays awake wondering part of that night what is happening to them. As they begin to fall asleep, the cloaked lady looks up into the hotel where the three sleep in.

Lady: You will find your destinies in due time, heroes, in due time.

A light emanates from the mosaic panel on the fountain in front of the hotel, with a light fog trickling out onto the ground. The lady walks into the beam and disappears within its warmth as it gradually turns into a slight glow, then dies out into the mosaic panel.

Last edited:

Lunaqua

Website
www.myspace.com
Chapter 3 ~ Meeting the Neighbors

The next morning, the gang begins to wake up from their long slumber.

Sora: [yawns]
Kairi: Sora, you lazy bum! It's already 10!
Sora: I thought it was 3 in the [yawns] morning.
Riku: Well, you need to wake up!

Riku grabs Sora's blanket and yanks it off of Sora.

Sora: Hey! I was still using that!
Riku: Anyway...
Kairi: None of us can cook, so who's going to make breakfast?
Sora: Mmm! Apparently someone already has...

Sora points to the table. Three full breakfasts of pancakes, bacon, and a glass of orange juice sit on the dining table with two carnations, one red and the other blue, in a glass along with a small letter.

Sora: Who ordered room service?
Kairi: This hotel doesn't have room service!
Riku: I vote that Sora tests it. You with me?
Sora & Kairi: Yeah!
Kairi & Riku: ... Uh...

Sora begins to pig out on his breakfast, as Kairi picks up the letter and reads it.

Kairi: [thinking] 'Enjoy'? That doesn't sound good. [shouting] Sora! Don't eat it!
Sora: Huh? What's wrong?
Kairi: Nevermind... you feel okay?
Sora: Yeah... [thinking] What's her problem?

Sora continues to eat with haste. Kairi and Riku shrug and start to eat their breakfasts.

Riku: [whispering] What was that all about?
Kairi: [whispering] I thought the food was poisoned.
Riku: [whispering] Well, Sora has a stomach of steel. He could eat anything if he had to.
Sora: What?
Kairi & Riku: Nevermind.
Riku: [whispering] Sora will be fine, as long as he doesn't eat anything... um... unusual.

The three finished their breakfast, and decided to explore Traverse Town more. Meanwhile, in the First District, Leon travels around in search of them.

Leon: [thinking] I need to find those kids...

Leon catches a glimpse of the three in the middle of the First District and walks over to them from the world gate.

Leon: I take it that you three are the heroes? Humph! You don't stand a chance against me, and especially not the Heartless!
Sora: We'll see about that! Let's go!
Kairi: [whispering] Are you sure about this?
Riku: [whispering] I don't think we have a choice!
Leon: He-ah!

Leon leaps toward the three. Sora dodge rolls to the right, Kairi teleports to the Third District door, and Riku flies off to the left. As the heroes scatter, Leon shoots fire at Riku, but Riku deflects the fireball toward Sora, who smacks it to Kairi, and she uses her wand to strengthen the blast and sends it back to Leon. He takes the attack full force, sliding him backwards a few feet.

Leon: [thinking] I need to take them back to the Hotel. Can't believe I'm doing this... [shouting] Hey! You can't catch me!
Sora: Yeah, right!
Kairi: Let's go then!

Leon runs to the Hotel while the three attack him. Riku sweeps down at Leon, taking a slash or two, while Kairi teleports rooftop to rooftop while shooting her newly-learned spell fire at Leon, searing the ends of Leon's jacket, and Sora runs beside Leon, slashing him with the Keyblade.

Sora: You won't escape!
Leon: [thinking] Finally! Back at the hotel! [shouting] It's over!

Leon pushes Sora away with his sword then enters the hotel, with Sora on his tail. Leon turns around, and takes a whack at Sora while in the hotel. Instead of a direct hit, Sora flips backwards as Leon lifts up his Gunblade onto his shoulder and enters the Green Room. At that moment, Kairi teleports into the hallway, and Riku flies through the doors.

Riku: Where did he go?
Sora: Into the Green Room.
Kairi: Should we go in?
Riku: Let's go!

Riku flies to the door and kicks the door down. The other two rush to join him and stand ready for battle.

Riku: Guess the battle isn't over just yet!

Leon and Yuffie stand in the Green Room weapons in hand with Aerith standing behind them. Sora, Riku, and Kairi prepare for the battle ahead of them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back