• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH III--Why not? *spoilers*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kunu

There defenitely will be a KH III. Lemme explain my theories.

1.) Why would they even make a secret movie if KH II was the last game in the series? It's a complete waste of money and time. What's the point? In the secret movie, we didn't have a clue in what was going on. Some three people in armour walking in this desert-like place where they're surronded bt Keybaldes.

2.) I think that KH was meant to be a trilogy. Think: Three keyblade masters. Three knights in armour. And one thing that surprised me: In TWTNW, when they're going to Kingdom Hearts, Sora, Riku, and the King raise their keyblades and three beams of light shoot up. To me, that seemed like a symbol to KH III, hence the three straight beams of light.

3.) In the Proof of Existence, many people are there who we haven't truly faced. There are still other enemies out there, some maybe Organization XIII.

4.) This one might seem a little far-fetched, but ever think why the Organization was made of thirteen people? 13-10=3. That's what I've always thought. Lots of things have to do with three.

Discuss.

Go.

kunu

KH 2? Lol. I might be noobish, but what the heck is the Exile Order?

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
This doesn't make any sense. And we DID meet every member of Organization XIII. Ever hear of a game called 'Chain Of Memories'? I suggest you pick that up.

ordaXjn

yes we met and defeated every single member of the orginization EXCEPT zexion, axel killed him for us :D , alas kingdom hearts: Chain of Memories

also in the 13-10=3......where are you getting 10 at?

kunu

How does it not make sense?

And Zexion. I think he IS still alive. Ever hear of "Didn't confirm every death of the Organization?" Many people think Zexion is alive.

P

Pikatira

Yes we know that there is going to be a KH3. However, I do not think that the 3 knights are not Sora, Kairi, Ruki, or the King, in the secret ending.

Also if you read some of the text, you can see that the Ansem Reports are involved and also the chasers from FF 12.

There are so many unaswered questions that will probably be answered in the 3rd one. For example:

What happen to Pete and Maleficent?
Why did Sora recognize the Disney castle when he was looking at the slides in Tarzan's world?
What was that letter at the end about?
Since when has Kairi been able to weild a Keyblade?
What happen to the Nobodies now that no one can control them?
What is going to happen now that Sora, Riku, and Kairi are keyblade holders?
What happen to The World that Never Was now that Organization XIII is all gone?

((OT Did anyone notice that Cid did not have a voice in the first but had one in the second))

N.E.O.

Pikatira said:
Yes we know that there is going to be a KH3. However, I do not think that the 3 knights are not Sora, Kairi, Ruki, or the King, in the secret ending.

Also if you read some of the text, you can see that the Ansem Reports are involved and also the chasers from FF 12.

There are so many unaswered questions that will probably be answered in the 3rd one. For example:

What happen to Pete and Maleficent?
Why did Sora recognize the Disney castle when he was looking at the slides in Tarzan's world?
What was that letter at the end about?
Since when has Kairi been able to weild a Keyblade?
What happen to the Nobodies now that no one can control them?
What is going to happen now that Sora, Riku, and Kairi are keyblade holders?
What happen to The World that Never Was now that Organization XIII is all gone?

((OT Did anyone notice that Cid did not have a voice in the first but had one in the second))

I have only one question.
What the heck is the chasers???

oh and the slide in tarzans world was hollow bastion castle before it was
devoured by darkness.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
The Knights were CONFIRMED to be all new characters. Kairi can wield a Keyblade because her heart is ENTIRELY pure. Make Note, Riku GAVE her that Keyblade.

The Secret Ending states

"Chasers"

No one knows what it means.

zexion_org_xii

the ending did nuthing but made me smile..me thinking that the story was over...which ended quite well, but hey..kingdom hearts is a franchise now...you got to make another one...or hey...they could put out a movie like they did for advent children..no one knows...but im looking forward to what they do next with the series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back