• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2 2 disk

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheKing#1

people are saying that kh2 will have 2 disks if there is i think 1 will be the game (duh ) & the other a dvd.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
I like the idea, though this is highly unlikely, of the 2 disks going the way of Devil May Cry, one disk for Sora, one for BHK, and the stories co-incide with eachother, giving you a different perspective of the story, playing as BHK would show you what you missed as Sora, and vice versa. That would be sweet, but I highly doubt it.

thelastdoor

wasn't there an interview w/ Nomura where he said since the game is so huge he's decided to make 2 disks instead of one dual layered?

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
We,ve heard this a billion times already! Also why would there need to be two disk, only games like Star ocean .Hack can have that.And besides why would Nomuras make a DVD knowing we would all ge tpissed off at the way he did the charavcters and it'd probaly be like the manga which is awful.

Keyblade88

if kh2 is two disks, then both disks will be KH2, it isn't that hard of a concept to grasp...hasn't anyone played FFVII? ...even though i haven't >_>...

Kira Haro

Unknown
We,ve heard this a billion times already! Also why would there need to be two disk, only games like Star ocean .Hack can have that.And besides why would Nomuras make a DVD knowing we would all ge tpissed off at the way he did the charavcters and it'd probaly be like the manga which is awful.

Longest sentence by far.

KH2 will be two disks, Nomura himself confirmed it, so stop asking whether it will be or not.

[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back