• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2 secret ending=kh3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pepsi458

Website
pepsi458.deviantart.com
I knew it kh3 will be true and i for one can not wait it looks to be much more mature (please have blood and gore) it looks to be all about a war i love.
please state your opion bellow no restrictions.

Photious Harp

More mature? KH is fine as it is. I hope there is no blood.. KH will lose it's charm if there is too much gore.

iMtHe14ThMeMbEr

there is a kh3. but i wanna know whether its the same story, with the same characters. if no, NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I DONT EVEN WANNA PLAY!!! but maybe i'll play... lol :D

pepsi458

Website
pepsi458.deviantart.com
got more info on KH3 it will many be about the past of the keyblade and why Sora is its master and why bad guys can have a dark one and as i expected it is about a Kaybalade War. got this info from electroinc gaming (not sure which issue though).

KH3Oralcle

Blood and gore would kill the series, as well as if sora got any older. raged and senseless violence would kill the game. KH3 will come out, but it's not 'official' The story would die a horrible and painful death if it didn't use the same characters. Also, when it says Xaenhorts memories at the end, i hope we don't have to play a game before sora, riku and kairi's time. that would suck.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
There is no confirmation of a KH3....Nomura is too busy with other projects to consider another KH game...just because there was a Secret Video and Nomura has some thoughts, doesn't mean they will become reality

nitemarezero

I think a litttle blood would be cool. like while in a cut sccene or something. As for there being a KH3 I think they will make it withen the next three years due to popular demand. Nomura will most likely say that they are working on a FF project but really be working on KH3. You know how he likes to trick his fans. I also think that the game will take place in the past and present. like they will go through the past and then go up to where Sora Riku and Kairi got the letter from mickey.

ffkh

he made that video to tell us there will be another kh!
HOWEVER!!!
I DOUBT THERE WILL BE BLOOD
AND THERE WILL BE NO GORE!!

its also funny how we're already talking about 3 when 2 just came out a couple of weeks ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back