• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh3 idea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxas-sorax

i kinda think that in kh3, the storyline will be set in the past, and the 3 knights were the first 3 keyblade wielders. what do you guys think about my idea, and how your idea can relate?

C

Charlie

roxas-sorax said:
i kinda think that in kh3, the storyline will be set in the past, and the 3 knights were the first 3 keyblade wielders. what do you guys think about my idea, and how your idea can relate?

-No seriously this idea has been passed back & forth between multiple threads in this section almost barely a week after most of us had beaten the game-but since you've just recently joined I won't bash you.
But as for your idea (anyway)-Eventhough it's been discussed before-I still think that the ending (supposedly) being shot back from the past could be a possibility-but my question to you is:

-If these 3 knights had been the original 3 keyblade wielders-then WHY do you see (Riku's) keyblade being taken out of the ground?
There are countless answers to this question (I know) but I just want to see how roxas-sora would respond to this

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
I think that maybe in the beggining that Sora has a dream of the future and you play as one of the knights when in his dream it tells him what he must do to prevent the whole war thing from happening.

Khfanatic

I don't think there should be a Kh3, becasue i don't think the story would be as good as in the first games... Example: The first episodes of final fantasy was the best, right? It can be too much of a good thing you know:p

S

SkeletonBlade101

This Has Been Discussed Alot Already You Dummy!!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back