• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH3 Ultimate prdiction using all the KH info

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pepsi458

Website
pepsi458.deviantart.com
when it come to the ending i take all the info in KH, KHCM, and KH2 and i have come up with 1 conclusion KH3 will be a keyblade war in the realm of darkness just as riku and sora said the light realm is safe so the darkness needs to faught for so i think that the letter recieved at the very end (after the credits) states that there is a problem in the realm of darness (keyblade war) and the king, donal, and goof are going there and request that sora and riku join them i think that in KH3 like at the end of KH2 you will be able to let riku be in your group thoughout the game anf at some times play as him and as and obveous fact it will be on PS3.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
pepsi458 said:
when it come to the ending i take all the info in KH, KHCM, and KH2 and i have come up with 1 conclusion KH3 will be a keyblade war in the realm of darkness just as riku and sora said the light realm is safe so the darkness needs to faught for so i think that the letter recieved at the very end (after the credits) states that there is a problem in the realm of darness (keyblade war) and the king, donal, and goof are going there and request that sora and riku join them i think that in KH3 like at the end of KH2 you will be able to let riku be in your group thoughout the game anf at some times play as him and as and obveous fact it will be on PS3.

You know what? That is kind of possible. I like the realm of darkness idea. But that Keyblade war thing just does not fit into what you say. But a nice theory overall. The realm of darkness does need to be saved but I am not sure about the Keyblade War thing. Sora said it himself that the realm of light is safe now. But the darkness realm could still be in trouble. Maybe the next Kingdom Hearts game will take place in the realm of darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back