• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
Some threads have been made to as whether or not KH3 would be a game or not, and when people (especially mods) say it's not been confirmed yet...I have a note for you: YOU ARE A STUPID DUMB MORON! If it's not been confirmed yet, take the "Nomura talks about KH" thing off the main screen. And besides that, it has been confirmed. Now no, it's not actually in development, but he said there will be one, he's just busy with others. Idiots, it's been confirmed, it's just not being made right now.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Well it is not confirmed. But Nomura talks about the ideas of Kingdom Hearts 3. But they do not have any plans for it right now, nor do we have much information, so it is not comfired, I do think that it would be made, but not anytime soon. Maybe they will began work on it in December of this year, but since information has not arrived yet there is no date nor is it even in the progress, so a Kingdom Hearts 3 is not coming yet.

But I do belive that a Kingdom Hearts 3 will be made due to the sucess of Kingdom Hearts 2 and what not.
I noticed that there is alot of these threads floating around.lol

Last edited:

yuna:)

The Conquerer said:
Well it is not confirmed. But Nomura talks about the ideas of Kingdom Hearts 3. But they do not have any plans for it right now, nor do we have much information, so it is not comfired, I do think that it would be made, but not anytime soon. Maybe they will began work on it in December of this year, but since information has not arrived yet there is no date nor is it even in the progress, so a Kingdom Hearts 3 is not coming yet.

But I do belive that a Kingdom Hearts 3 will be made due to the sucess of Kingdom Hearts 2 and what not.
I noticed that there is alot of these threads floating around.lol

Yeah, and I do recall him saying something like: "It depends on how Kingdom Hearts 2 sells"
And as we can see, KH2 has been selling like crazy! :D

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Daniel, you are an idiot. There is no official confirmation, Nomura merely stated of his thoughts of a possible sequel. He does not know if any of his ideas will ever make it into a game or not, shut up, you know nothing

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Theories are welcome, but obviously no, there is no confirmation of KH3. Will there be one? Most likely, but as of now, don't even consider it.

And, don't make threads like these. It only causes useless arguments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back