• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: broken melodies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

#16_doxia

sometimes we lose people we love. The memories of them that we think will never vanish, slowly fade away. If those peoples were to come back, and those lost memories come flowing into our hearts, would you sing in joy and happiness... Or cry broken melodies?

((this is an RPG where a nobody scientist creates duplicates of the Organization XIII members, like vexen created a duplicate of Riku. some would call it a rip off. I call it gold.))

the story:
The organization has been wiped clean off the face of existence, No traces left. Except for three nobodies who believed in their goal. Doxia, luxian, and Melodi. Together, these three created duplicates of the previous organization members, and have made plans of overthrowing Sora and Mickeys army. However, with each shade of darkness, comes a tiny glimmer of light. New keyblade masters have come to aid Sora in his quest to stop the organization once agian. So which side will you choose? those in favor of the light, or those who only wished they had a heart? You decide.

you can up two three characters (only one keyblade master per player please. I don't want things to get too complicated.)

choose your side:

new organization member:

name:
power:

king mickeys knight:

name:

keyblade wielder:

name:

I'll post my characters right after i get three players

#16_doxia

Sora takes a nap on his little home of Destiny Islands. While taking his nap, Sora has a strange dream. In his dream, Sora is still on the islands, but some place... different. He look in all directions, yelling out the names of his frienroundds with no reply. He turns around to see a black hooded figure standing in the clear. Fearing the worst, Sora Rushes at the black hooded person, who runs from him, starting a chase. They run for hours, and hours and hours, before Sora had caught up and struck the hooded figure to the ground, causing thier hood to come off. Sora stood in stun when he saw that Kairis' face was under that hood, tear in her eyes, "Sora," she said firmly, looking up at him, " I hate you."

Just then he wake up, laying on the canopy that Riku had made just a few weeks ago. Sora had torn a whole in the canopy from his constant moving from the dream, " Rise and shine sleepy head." Said an unfamilier voice. Sora looked up to see a young girl his age with long, curly bruenette locks, and a hoody like kairis in the dream, then asked, "who are you?" The girl chuckled, " you don't know?" she began pacing back and forth, " You stole something from me. Well, not me exactly, more like a friend of mines." Sora sat with a puzzling look before a keyblade came twirling towards him. he dodged instinctivly. Another girl, with black hair and the same hoody, came down and picked up the keyblade, "Sora, this is my good friend that you stole from. Her name is xion." The girls face was stained in tears, "Where is he?" she asked with a serious face, "Yeah Sora, where is he?" the bruenette girl said with a smile. Xion pointed her keyblade at the bruenette, then yelled "Shut up, Melodi!" She pointed her keyblade back at Sora, "Ill ask you again." she said, choking back her tears, "Where...is...he?" "He who? I don't even know you!" Sora said, still processing what was going on before Riku had showed up and shot a black firaga at Melodi. She jumped effortlessly, "Poor Riku. Your getting slow." she landed on her feet, "Come on, Xion. The melody of his heart will tell him sooner or later." Sora turned to Melodi, "the melody... of my heart?" Melodi smiled, " You'll figure it out. You're not that slow." then, after saying that, she dissapeared in black smoke. As did Xion. Sora stood there, right where he was the whole time, covering his heart with his hand, " The melody of... my heart..."

melody of the heart:
for those who don't no what the melody of the heart is, here's a brief summary:
when something happens or you remeber something that happened, your heart gives a melody (a.k.a, a heartbeat)this melody is forever going,only goes forward, and can change tones depending on your memories:
when it's good, the melody is smooth, peaceful, tranquil
when it's bad, the melody is rough, off-beat, and just a plain cacophony.
the reason this is called broken melodies is because since the melody can only keep going forward,when the organization members were replicated, they disrupted the melody, (a.k.a, breaking it)
(there was more to the story, but I seemed to have forgotten it.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back