• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dark32

Hello forum members,

I was wondering, if anyone knows how to defeat Mrluxia, because that dude is hard. And if you know anything about how to get the Ultima weapon keyblade, that would help a lot. Thanks.

O

omnislasher_VII

You need to finish Reverse/Rebirth to get Ultima Weapon, and use lots of Cloud cards and the Riku enemy card for Marluxia.

L

l_neiman

What worked for me was using something like 6-7 0 cards (two of them being Cure cards, which allow you to break and heal at the same time), and then something like 24 attack cards, of values ranging from 6 to 9 (I only had one or two 9s at most, a few 8s, and then a bunch of 6s and 7s). The key is to just keep breaking the bad boy, especially when he does his sleights.

When he no longer sleights you what worked for me was to just keep reusing my 0 cards standing right next to him, since when you break him you'll also get a hit in.

Oogie Boogie is very good here, as is Maleficent. Vexen is alright, but since you revive with only about half of your energy it's not that hot.

VorceBlade

#12_Larxene said:
ok marluxia is easy make a 0 deck andf always break his cards its very simple hes not that hard either

Apparently, proper grammer and #12Larxene cannot co-exist in peace.

ANYWAYS,

I'm not going to give you crap advice like, "hes easy use good cards and keep attaking till he dies" because that advice works in any situation. Which Marluxia are you talking about? Marluxia I or Marluxia II?

Oh yeah, wrong section...

doublesword2

Website
jevin.mycrib.net
omnislasher_VII said:
You need to finish Reverse/Rebirth to get Ultima Weapon, and use lots of Cloud cards and the Riku enemy card for Marluxia.

you dont need to finish RR mode, noob. you need to beat Marluxia's 1st form and open a calm bounty room in Castle Oblivion. And help with Marluxia? well I cant help you with that one. I just kept on card breaking and hitting him until he died. i hope i helped

grouchy unknown

Try to card break him as much as possible and use sleights too. Use three high level cloud cards because he holds a lot of high cards. He's really fast so try to dodge him as much as possible....

hope that helps!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back