• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom heartsII may not be coming out till next year!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kisses500012

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Posted by: Deven Thrivikraman
Posted on: 07/29/2005
The following is courtesy of GameSpot.com:

TOKYO--Square Enix announced today that bilingual Japanese vocalist Hikaru Utada will sing the Kingdom Hearts II theme song, titled "Passion." For the original Kingdom Hearts released in 2002, Utada sang the theme song "Hikari" in two versions, one in English and one in Japanese.

"When we were creating the original game, there were a lot of factors that were influenced by Utada-san's theme song. That influence will once again be felt in [our development of] Kingdom Hearts II," commented series director Tetsuya Nomura.

Utada's CD-single release of "Passion" is scheduled for release by Toshiba EMI for sometime this winter, which means that Kingdom Hearts II should be coming out for the PlayStation 2 around the same time. (((But with today's theme song announcement, Square Enix has also rescheduled the game's release from "2005" to "Winter," meaning that it might not hit stores until next year.))) More concrete details on the game's release date may be revealed at the Square Enix Party 2005 press event, which takes place tomorrow.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
this is to old.they already confirmed that its coming out winter.this needs to be closed...T_T

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo
No Realease Dates Thread.
I Am F***ing Sick Of These New Members Of Their Stupid News And Topics!!!!!!!

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Close Close Close Yawn Noobs stink There Should Be A Thread Noobs Have To Read That Tells Them All The Confirmed Stuff

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Yes, I agree with you King Blade. >___< damn release dates are giving me a headache! >__< Damn they even talk about it on myspace too. Geez. It's getting on my fricking nerves.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Even though I am a noob, I agree thaqt this thread was so damn useless. Look around before posting a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back