• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Main differences between Chi and Unchained?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I'll admit, I didn't keep up with either of these games until recently. I know that Chi is a browser game while Unchained is for mobile, so gameplay differences are a given. That's not what I'm interested in. I've paid close enough attention that I know that Unchained is not simply a mobile port of Chi with some gameplay changes, so, if there are any, what are some story differences between the two games?

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
I'll admit, I didn't keep up with either of these games until recently. I know that Chi is a browser game while Unchained is for mobile, so gameplay differences are a given. That's not what I'm interested in. I've paid close enough attention that I know that Unchained is not simply a mobile port of Chi with some gameplay changes, so, if there are any, what are some story differences between the two games?

There hasn't been any significant difference, it's been pretty much identical to pc chi's story so far. There's only been a couple minor differences, like beast's castle being slightly modified to extend it. Nothing really worth noting.

Last edited:

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
After Kingdom Hearts Chi gets shut down, the biggest different would be the inclusion of Enchanted Dominion and Castle of Dreams. But generally speaking, one is card orientated whilst the other is medal orientated. And instead of chapters like Unchained Chi, it's a world selection for the PC browser version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back