• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► my fan fiction

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

caboose369

hello id like to start a fan fiction. ill write the plot and the prilouge. if u like it ill start but if its not popular then i just wont waste my time.

plot:
The kingdom of light and the kingdom of darkness...the millenia long war between the two may be soon coming to a end with the help of Sora,Riku,a mysterious duel weilding unknown,and a blond haired kid who has no past.

Together they are in search of a way back to destiny islands to find Sora and Riku's childhood friend, Kiari. For she is the key to sealing the door to darkness forever. But to get there they must go through the army of heartless led by Ansem.
---------------------------
now heres the prilouge:
He stood at the door of light and the door of darkness. Which path is the choice to be made. In one hand lies rightousness and virtue. In the other lies the path to infinite darkness and the power of destruction. He wispers to himself "I must find the keyblade master...I must find Sora."

please post what you think

im in the poccess of creating a website and if any 1 could make me some sigs with Sora,blindfoled Riku,Kiari,BHK,Ansem,and the dual weilding unkown on them thad b great (plz make seperate 1s with 1 person on each or 1 sig with all)

C

caboose369

back well if theres no more votes ill just put it on my website if u want it pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back