• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NCAA Tournament on FACEBOOK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

|The_Big_Four|

Website
www.angelfire.com
Seeing as how the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament is about to begin on Mar. 11, Facebook, in its infinite wisdom, took the liberty of once again creating their fantasy tournament thingy for all to participate in.

I didn't have a Facebook last year, so I don't know how it went down last year, but the grand prize for this year is $25,000, plus runner-up prizes and weekly prizes as well.

If you have a Facebook, you may have already joined pools. A few of us have just created a pool, and if you want to join, just search and friend Randall Keith Orton and I'll invite you. Then you can watch as I and all of my fake profiles crush the competition week after week.

But the point is, this tournament is all about one thing. Forget the fact that all the other annual sporting events don't get their own fantasy game / vbookie courtesy of Facebook. Remember that there are cash prizes.

Facebook wants you, as I'm sure you know if you've logged in recently, to submit your brackets for the tournament before the first game starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back