• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

neoshadow in journal

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Divine Slayer

That's probably because Neo Shadows first appeared in Final Mix anyway? Chain of Memories is the first time a lot of people who don't know too much about Final Mix have seen Neo Shadows, so I guess it makes some sense o.0

oppositearmor

Website
www.matmice.com
Divine Slayer said:
That's probably because Neo Shadows first appeared in Final Mix anyway? Chain of Memories is the first time a lot of people who don't know too much about Final Mix have seen Neo Shadows, so I guess it makes some sense o.0

yah, but if they're knew to the people that don't have KH:FM wouldn't they put more or the same info in?

GuardianSora

well...I wouldn't really know because I have never played final mix because i'm not in japan! I've only played the original one...

D

Divine Slayer

Who knows? Neo Shadows are a mystery to me, but I'm guessing there is supposed to be something about them that will be revealed >>

R

Riku the Enigma

The Neo Shadows have more info in the FM version because they DO more in FM. They work as a group more than in COM, I dont even recall seeing them working as a group in COM. In FM they grab you by the leg while others Pound at you and stuff. So they didnt have that much reason to add more about them in the COM journal, because you werent going to see their team effort or something. Maybe thats why they have more Info in FM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back