• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Organazation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Marauder

Forgotten Elementals? No offense but that doesn't sound half as good...

T

The Marauder

Zzz, well nothing at all has happened around here, so I am most likely heading off to get my Saldorian Syndicate guild moving. You can leave me on the members list, but I won't be posting too much, and certainly not as a "Forgotten Elemental."

Seraphim_000

Ok guys look since you all couldn't decide i did and i thought you would like it The Marauder Since i used your suggestion as well. If you don't like it then tell me. I'll change it.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Seraphim_000, stop double posting. For heaven's sake, use the edit button.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Get off his back. He already knows he misspelled it. He can't change the thread name, only mods can.

Girlygirl

Hey Xemnas and Tsora, don't you have your own group to post in, I am not trying to be mean but you really don't have to post here. Plus Luckyriku already said we were enemies or whatever, so why bother with us.

III.KeY

Dammit SoratheKing just said a major spoiler about Axel!!! That's it he's goin down!

What happened here? Did we have an arguement about names or something?

Seraphim_000

Damn you guys have been busy while i was gone. Thanks for sticking up for my guys Xemnas.01. Firts of all let's all go to the chat room so we can discuss name ideas. So please go at 9:45 it is now Saturday March 18 9:28 Puerto Rico. Second of lets get somethin clear Our Organization and The XIII Order r not enemies we just have different views in the way things should be thats all. Thirdly. I will start a Application dor our Organization. If thats ok with everybody. The old emembers will need to fill one to just to keep track of everything oK. Thats it for tonight please go to our little meeting in the chet room please. Thats all for tonight. Have a nice night.

March 21, 2006

OK guys look i don't want trouble to stir up becuase of a damn name so The New Ornanization will be dissbanned until further notice ok. All the Member that didn't care about a Stupid name can PM and anything you want you're a bunch of great people i would hate to loose contact with all of you. So Thats it Take care Guys. And Take care Girlygirl

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back