• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

omg kairis tale in kh3? (theory)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Keyblades are not made out of Darkness. The Dark realm's Keyblade originated in the realm of darkness but I don't think that Keyblades are created from darkness.

The weapon that Riku gave Kairi was probably not even a real Keyblade. It just looked to girlish to be an actual Keyblade. It was most likely a weapon Riku obtained so he could give Kairi something so she could fight.

Royale

manic
Hero of Light said:
amen.

Kairi served most of her purpose in KH1 as a Princess of Heart, now she is just Sora's girlfriend, not much i can think of for her to do anything else.
Cook for Sora while he's out fighting heartless. ^_^

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
No, I think Nomura has something planned for her. He's not just going to have her as a tow-along on this next journey. Last game they all promised that if one goes on a quest they all do. Did you look at some of Sora's keyblades? Not exactly the most masculine things in the world lol. I also believe when Kairi said, "Now it's my turn to fight." It held great signifigance to the entire story. I believe we'll see her fighting alongside Sora and Riku more often in the future of KH.

Valentyne

I don;t think they elaborated enough on what happened to Riku so that made me mad >=( i want to see what he was doing the whole time sora was in his nap

ladyxshalott

I personally don't like Kairi and i'd prefer if she didn't play a big part of another story. I'm fine with her being with Sora and all but thats pretty much it.

Twilight

“…that scene is hinting something” (talking about Kairi receiving the keyblade)
- Numora

Silver_Wolf

*looks at above quote*

Where in the world did you find something like that? Can you pllllllllllllllease show proof? Is there an article or something? that little quote itself can speak volumes!!!

I'd like to learn more about Kairi's keyblade....

anyone wonder why Sora wasn't even shocked? I mean, firstly Kairi's in the WTNW, and secondly, she just finishes killing heartless, and he's all like "you were great Kairi."

My reaction: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back