• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Probably the 500th KH3 theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahtie

Hey, I've been reading these forums for a bit now I've just been too lazy to register haha. Looking through some of the KH3 theory posts, a big question that was plaguing my mind and as I can see other members minds, is there really isn't any other Disney Worlds to experiance. Just to name a few there are Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Lady and the Tramp. That is really not enough to make a sold game. What I was thinking would be a very good idea would be to have Final Fantasy worlds. I'm not sure how that could work with the story line since Hallow Bastion seems to be their home world, but if they could make it work I think that would be a very solid idea for KH3.

Anyones thoughts on this? I've been reading the forums and I really didn't see anything like this but if I am wrong please point me to the correct thread. Thank you.

Kyeblademaster25

if they can get pixar to cooperate, they'd have a lot more. And now they can use normal movies too, like how they used pirates of the carribean and Tron. They will probably create some other worlds too. Hey maybe you'll be able to explore more of Destiny Islands. And now they have the whole keyblade war to think about, there will be enough levels for a while, though it would be nice for a final fantasy level other than Hollow Bastion (Radiant Garden).

Zra

Uhh.. Pixar is a movie studio that made many awesome animations.

It would be so cool, if they can put The Incredibles into KH3.

mastersora

they could use worlds like .... bambi,Lilo and stitch,that classic robin hood movie,Pocahontas,The Hunchback Of Notre Dame,The Aristocats,Brother Bear,Dumbo,Atlantis: The Lost Empire,The Emperor's New Groove,Treasure Planet and if square can get some of those Anime movies that disney licensed like "Spirited Away" that could add some gameplay.And maybe square can add real life movies like they did with Pirates of the carribean and tron movies like james and the gaint peach,Geoge of the jungle(but i think if tarzan would be revisited will be a better choice),inspector gadget but i think those will have to some real creativtey so they can add sora and the gang.

Last edited:

Bmd3287

and the haunted mansion. lol. cant forgot the country bears! [sarcasm]. there is a lot they can do still. but pixar needs to get off their high horses and lend a hand.

.:Axel:.

They could use Kingdom Heart worlds, like Traverse Town, Hollow Bastion, Twilight Town, not the actual worlds but just saying they don't need Disney worlds to fill up all the slots.

klaivethesecond

what about dreamworks. they could have shrek. it'll be hilarious. like u gotta protect shrek from heartless cos they just think he's too ugly. and something weird could be putting lord of the rings or star wars.hahaha. imagine sora fighting beside luke skywalker. and goofy being buddies with chewbacca.or adding 'the ring' to kh.hahah.

HeartofTwilight

There are quite a few disney movies left
Pocohontas
Jungle book
Atlantis
Treasure planet
Toy story (pixar)
Sword and the stone

Wait, they techniquly own
Walt Disney Pictures
Touchstone Pictures
Hollywood Pictures
Caravan Pictures
Miramax Films
Buena Vista Home Video
Buena Vista Home Entertainment
Buena Vista International
PLENTY OF MOVIES THERE

Ahtie

Oh wow, there are alot of Disney movies left haha. I didn't know Nomura shot that down already, but it def makes sense that they are so vast. Oh well, was a nice thought at the time haha.

The Collector

Website
homerschatsite.proboards44.com
mastersora said:
they could use worlds like .... bambi,Lilo and stitch,that classic robin hood movie,Pocahontas,The Hunchback Of Notre Dame,The Aristocats,Brother Bear,Dumbo,Atlantis: The Lost Empire,The Emperor's New Groove,Treasure Planet and if square can get some of those Anime movies that disney licensed like "Spirited Away" that could add some gameplay.And maybe square can add real life movies like they did with Pirates of the carribean and tron movies like james and the gaint peach,Geoge of the jungle(but i think if tarzan would be revisited will be a better choice),inspector gadget but i think those will have to some real creativtey so they can add sora and the gand.

Nice I am sure they will have treasure planet in the KH3 I mean ift sounds like a fit same with robin hood and huntchback I think those will be in it though if possible

Heck theyll prolly have a chicken little world I mean Simba was a summon in number 1 and is now a world in number 2 dont you think chicken little will be a summon and a world in KH3

mastersora

The Collector said:
Nice I am sure they will have treasure planet in the KH3 I mean ift sounds like a fit same with robin hood and huntchback I think those will be in it though if possible

Heck theyll prolly have a chicken little world I mean Simba was a summon in number 1 and is now a world in number 2 dont you think chicken little will be a summon and a world in KH3
i think it could be a world in number 3 thats not such a bad idea!

mastersora

violent_anger said:
great, what 17 year old doesnt want to travel through dumbo an bambi worlds?

and the final fantasy was shot down by nomura a long time ago, ff worlds are too big
hey man its just some examples but i see your piont,but remember the game needs to have some sort of apeal to the kiddies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back