• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Proof of some KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kh3

I know you guys all hate me but dont hate the player hate the game baby..

I got some proof for y'all and everything just to show you some htings i researched and it is all true so ready along...

Well, break time's over, so I figured it was time to continue the saga. This story takes place about three years after the first fanfic came to an end, so everyone in the fic's around 18 or 19 right now. They're all a little older, and a little wiser…okay, a little older anyway. One thing's for certain. Katie hasn't gotten any smarter. As I type this, I'm listening to 'Dreams Come True' by S.E.S so if you're into Japanese pop music, I would highly recommend it. Now, onto the fic. I hope it does as well as the original.

(By the way, the song playing in the background is the theme song from the TV show 'Charmed'. I do not own this song, it was sung by 'The Smiths' I think.)

you can also get alot of INFO there-> http://www.kingdomhearts3.net/?comments_popup=15

"I would at least say it's an episode in the past, but.... Hmm, how should I say this? It's in the past but you can also think it's in the future, something like that."

he also stated that it will not be called kingdom hearts 3 but kingdom hearts: the final destiny.... and that he doesnt want to do something like final fantasy again.

KH4LiFe

damn man you got 7 posts and they are all created POINTLESS threads

aight we all get that u're desperate about kingdom hearts 3 but SPAMMING about it wont help..

R o x a s

Kingdom Hearts 3 is yet to be a confirmed title by Square-Enix or Disney. It is therefore clear that there is no release date yet for the game. We have simply added this page in anticipation of there being an eventual title, and this will be the page to confirm a Kingdom Hearts 3 release date.
from your site

doreo503

Annihilation...Redemption
Sorry i'm a little confused so i'm not sure if this is pointless and should be closed.. But my decision is this is pointless and should be closed, please correct me if i am wrong.

I

inhiding

kh3 said:
wow stfu and just read it... kingdom hearts pwns face
I did read it.

The funny thing is that the mainly site mainly consists of KH2 related stuff rather than KH3.

R o x a s

Kingdom Hearts 3 is yet to be a confirmed title by Square-Enix or Disney. It is therefore clear that there is no release date yet for the game. We have simply added this page in anticipation of there being an eventual title, and this will be the page to confirm a Kingdom Hearts 3 release date.

PROVE ME WRONG NOW...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back